[PS4] PITSxSRM | Thursday Night AC Racing (Currently in ACC)

I'm open to hear everyone's opinion on the matter I personally wanna run assetto until next console drops but once again I like to get evryone opinion at, some point. And @sgohsixthree can you tell, cesar what your using for Sarah

I'm open to hear everyone's opinion on the matter I personally wanna run assetto until next console drops but once again I like to get evryone opinion at, some point. And @sgohsixthree can you tell, cesar what your using for Sarah

I’m good for whatever so long as we all get to race together.

I replied to him on PSN. It’s an app for IOS called Randomity Timer.

So here you go guys rules and regs for next, season will continue to be the same except since the cars are slower we will be doing 3 races at the same track 20 minutes long.
SERIES 3 :gtpflag:
Abarth 500 Assetto Corse

abarth500-jpg.918636

Time of Day 10.am
Weather Mid clear
Ambient T 33c
Track S. Optimum
Time X. 3x

Practice 50 minutes
Quali 10 minutes
Race 1 20minutes
Race 2 20 minutes
Start position will be based off where you finish in race 1
Race 3 20 minutes
will be reverse grid of race 2

Cautions will exist but for only 1.30 minutes and Will still be random

Race 1 Brands Hatch Indy
Race 2 Vallelunga Classic
Race 3 Circuit Zandvoort
Race 4 Magione
Race 5 Highlands Drift

Last edited:
So here you go guys rules and regs for next, season will continue to be the same except since the cars are slower we will be doing 3 races at the same track 20 minutes long.
Abarth 500 Assetto Corse

abarth500-jpg.918636

Practice 50 minutes
Quali 10 minutes
Race 1 20minutes
Race 2 20 minutes
Race 3 20 minutes

Race 1 Brands Hatch Indy
Race 2 Vallelunga Classic
Race 3 Circuit Zandvoort
Race 4 Magione
Race 5 Highlands Drift

I think i just realised i hate every track in AC. :lol: Actually don't think I've ever raced Brands Hatch in AC...

I think i just realised i hate every track in AC. :lol: Actually don't think I've ever raced Brands Hatch in AC...
It took, me a year to get use to assetto cause my wheel was takingad long to come in so I played on the controller to learn all the tracks then started to drift on the wheel.
Once you learn to drift on this game it becomes super. Easy to drive

Abarth 500 Assetto Corse

abarth500-jpg.918636

Time of Day 10.am
Weather Mid clear
Ambient T 33c
Track S. Optimum
Time X. 3x

Practice 50 minutes
Quali 10 minutes
Race 1 20minutes
Race 2 20 minutes
Race 3 20 minutes

Race 1 Brands Hatch Indy

Race day alert
Tonight's 3 races and brands hatch indy
22 laps each see you guys at 730 bring your own fiat

Room name : Fiat cup
Pw. armpit

@Riggy
@slthree
@Canita
@HazardLvL4
@Alex ONeill
@potvinsuks
@bigtimedave
@SGETI
@coltsjugg
@sgohsixthree
@davidt33
@ONESPACE
@yogi bear
@Stanc03
@CB_racer
@Mike Lobban
@Senna94f1
@swjaxon
@Hanable

@Luckymouse71
@etcetera_911
@aerolite
@GTLehman
@yogi bear
@cesar_alfetta
@Wilo28
@Rednose58
@TheGaul22
@Bruno Gallo

@Mike Lobban meant to post this here. He's old and doesn't know what is what now so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.;)

Sorry, I missed broadcasting the first race....but I did get it up on time for the start of race two where I didn’t even get to start because someone, I won’t say who but his name sounds like fetichini Alfredo, rammed my rectum so hard I still haven’t pooped yet today. (I woulda won that race). It’s nice to win once in a while, but I don’t race for points or wins and Allah knows, I’ve made my fair share of mistakes. I race for fun and race two turned out to be a blast cause I still had some good battles even though I was two laps down.
I’m really enjoying these cars.

Andddddddd....you all should be ashamed at letting this old fart kick your collective asses in race three. Morgan Freeman was my co-pilot.

Sorry, I missed broadcasting the first race....but I did get it up on time for the start of race two where I didn’t even get to start because someone, I won’t say who but his name sounds like fetichini Alfredo, rammed my rectum so hard I still haven’t pooped yet today. (I woulda won that race). It’s nice to win once in a while, but I don’t race for points or wins and Allah knows, I’ve made my fair share of mistakes. I race for fun and race two turned out to be a blast cause I still had some good battles even though I was two laps down.
I’m really enjoying these cars.

Andddddddd....you all should be ashamed at letting this old fart kick your collective asses in race three. Morgan Freeman was my co-pilot.
And thanks Sean....posted before coffee.

Hi guys. Just wondering if y'all plan on purchasing Competizione for PS4 when released in June 23?
I'll buy it if y'all do. Was actually checking up on it and it looks quite good.

Hi guys. Just wondering if y'all plan on purchasing Competizione for PS4 when released in June 23?
I'll buy it if y'all do. Was actually checking up on it and it looks quite good.

Not sure if everyone will, but I think a good handful will. I’ll be hosting races the day it comes out (June 23) and you’re welcome to join.

I’ve been playing it on PC and it’s very well done. I’m considering moving most of my future GT3 races there.

Not sure if everyone will, but I think a good handful will. I’ll be hosting races the day it comes out (June 23) and you’re welcome to join.

I’ve been playing it on PC and it’s very well done. I’m considering moving most of my future GT3 races there.
Count me in. I'll be purchasing whatever Deluxe version available as usual. Is how I roll.

Just watched the replays again. This time Stan's. Yeah that was some pretty good and interesting races.

Just wanted to add fordlaser is one of my friends so @Stanc03 and @sgohsixthree if you can accommodate him and fill him in as to what to do next regarding the procedure I'll appreciate it. He's from "the land down under" but says he should be able to make it.
Will do bro I will send hi m friend request for this Thursday race thanks for inviting a friend. David lol

Hey fellas, just wanted to drop a quick line letting you know unfortunately I can't race with you (timezone diff & work conflict) for some time, but will try to come back when I can. I'll keep an eye here as well in case you ever change date & time.

Btw, I wanted to ask you something as you also race Project Cars 2... At the moment I'm into Assetto Corsa only, on PS4 Pro (no PC for a while – might change in the future tho). I also play GT Sport and F1 2019 but not much anymore.

So, what are your thoughts on PC2 now compared to AC? I'm referring to the driving experience, feel, enjoyment, etc. Basically, wanted to know if you think it's more 'simcade' or 'sim'? I'm thinking if it's worth it for me having a go on PC2, but not sure and I prefer more simulation/harder stuff.

I consider AC to be more towards a sim; GT Sport simcade. Never played PC2 nor iRacing...

Finally, with ACC coming soon I'll definitely buy it as soon as it launches and will be very keen on racing online. I follow David Perel's channel and the races on ACC are awesome.

Hey fellas, just wanted to drop a quick line letting you know unfortunately I can't race with you (timezone diff & work conflict) for some time, but will try to come back when I can. I'll keep an eye here as well in case you ever change date & time.

Btw, I wanted to ask you something as you also race Project Cars 2... At the moment I'm into Assetto Corsa only, on PS4 Pro (no PC for a while – might change in the future tho). I also play GT Sport and F1 2019 but not much anymore.

So, what are your thoughts on PC2 now compared to AC? I'm referring to the driving experience, feel, enjoyment, etc. Basically, wanted to know if you think it's more 'simcade' or 'sim'? I'm thinking if it's worth it for me having a go on PC2, but not sure and I prefer more simulation/harder stuff.

I consider AC to be more towards a sim; GT Sport simcade. Never played PC2 nor iRacing...

Finally, with ACC coming soon I'll definitely buy it as soon as it launches and will be very keen on racing online. I follow David Perel's channel and the races on ACC are awesome.
Yeah your time zone being in Australia I imagine could be quite difficult with y'all being approx 13 hours ahead so that's understandable.
As for Pcars 2, the feeling is it's more akin to sim than arcade. It's what the developers aimed towards.

Hey Bruno, PCars 2 is a great sim imo and so is AC. When AC first came out, the online experience sucked....no private rooms kinda sucked. That’s why PCars took off with most leagues. problem is, we’ve almost exhausted everything PCars can offer and we’ve morphed back into AC just for a change of scenery. As for GTSpurt, only Wankers play that GAME.....lol. My issue with ACC is only two classes....I’ll still get it just to race with my buds, but if they don’t expand into other classes and series, I can see it getting old real quick. if I was on PC, AC would be my sim of choice. Fug IRacing, too serious and too expensive. We do run other leagues on PCars if you are interested. It was fun racing with you.

Back