PS4 - WORL - PORSCHE SUPER-CUP - COMPLETE! LEMOS3345 IS THE CHAMPION!Finished 

• Thread starter Wilo28
  • 108 comments
@Wilo28
Any chance that an Exhibition/shakedown race could be organized for this Saturday? I have the morning free this week. Also, I'll likely miss the opener, but will definitely be attending the 18th and 25th races. Great job on organizing a nice size driver field, and looking forward to racing with everyone.
Doesn't look like ill be available to set something up this weekend.

Doesn't look like ill be available to set something up this weekend.
I'd be happy to try and organize if enough drivers are interested for tomorrow if your good with me taking the reigns to help out. Let me know.

I'd be happy to try and organize if enough drivers are interested for tomorrow if your good with me taking the reigns to help out. Let me know.
I have no problem with you guys getting together for some practice runs, actually I encourage it. I just cant commit to setting something up since i may not be on.

I have no problem with you guys getting together for some practice runs, actually I encourage it. I just cant commit to setting something up since i may not be on.
I'll tag all signed drivers for the series, and if we can get a decent commitment for tomorrow, I'll host an Exhibition event.
Thanks Wilo28.

COVER_PMSC_2018-3958687f.jpg

Exhibition Event
Interest Check/Sign up
Saturday, 1/4/2020
Room opens for practice at
10am est
at Silverstone

***RACE CANCELLED***

Hey Gentlemen,
Wilo28 is not available tomorrow to host/organize an Exhibition event. I would be happy to fill in and organize a room to run the normal format if we have enough interest.
Room would open at the normal time (10am est) and would follow the normal series race Event format. We will be running the first event race at
Silverstone for a good practice and shakedown.
20 laps
Room opens for Practice: 10am est
Qualifying: 10:40-11am est
Race start: 11am est

Please post below if you would like to attend. Looking to get at least 12 drivers or more to make this happen. Hope to see on the grid.

Attending Roster
1.) II-NOVA-II
2.) iTzDony (may be late)
3.) RappythePro (maybe)

Last edited:
View attachment 878464
Exhibition Event
Interest Check/Sign up
Saturday, 1/4/2020
10am est
at Imola

Hey Gentlemen,
Wilo28 is not available tomorrow to host/organize an Exhibition event. I would be happy to fill in and organize a room to run the normal format if we have enough interest.
Room would open at the normal time (10am est) and would follow the normal series race Event format. Imola would be our destination.

Please post below if you would like to attend. Looking to get at least 12 drivers or more to make this happen. Hope to see on the grid.
I'm not so sure I'll be there at that hour. If so, maybe I'll do a little bit late.

What sort of times are you guys running at Silverstone?
I just want to make sure I'm not gonna get in everyone's way. I have been on GTS for the past 4 months and not touched AC, it's a lot harder than i remember!! :boggled:

What sort of times are you guys running at Silverstone?
I just want to make sure I'm not gonna get in everyone's way. I have been on GTS for the past 4 months and not touched AC, it's a lot harder than i remember!! :boggled:
2:04-2:07 is what I have been seeing from the faster guys

Ouch!! :lol:

Ok thanks im on a 2:09 at best at the mo so bit of practise needed. If anyone can help share tips on setup that would be greatly appreciated, I'm struggling keeping the rear under control on power (might of course be my clumsy throttle!)

View attachment 878464
Exhibition Event
Interest Check/Sign up
Saturday, 1/4/2020
Room opens for practice at
10am est
at Silverstone

Hey Gentlemen,
Room would open at the normal time (10am est) and would follow the normal series race Event format. We will be running the first event race at
Silverstone for a good practice and shakedown.
20 laps
Room opens for Practice: 10am est
Qualifying: 10:40-11am est
Race start: 11am est

Attending Roster
1.) II-NOVA-II
2.) iTzDony (may be late)
I don't know if I can make it, but count me in!

Ah crap so sorry to the person i blocked on the last lap,i was trying to get off the racing line after i ran out of fuel :banghead:

On the plus side, i took nearly a second out my quali time when trying to save fuel just by using higher gears!! :lol:

Anyway thanks for letting me race with you guys, glad to see there's still some love for AC on PS4 :cheers:

Last edited:
A big thank you to everyone that that participated.

Congratulations BEAMBI on the win!

LEOH and WORLD RALLY 92 great job securing a podium!

overall EXCELLENT turnout for this 1ST race.

here are the updated standings: (half points for DNF)

STANDINGS.PNG

RED BULL RING NEXT WEEK!

SEE YOU GUYS SATURDAY!

i see that assetto we are almost the same people we play, around 20, unfortunately people who love simracing are on pc! I mean simracing and not simcade like the gran turismo I hear many say is sim, and once they play assetto most will go off track on the first turn! I write this because many of my friends like me, instead of giving money for ps5 at a time, will keep them and upgrade my pc, since almost all simracers are playing there!

i see that assetto we are almost the same people we play, around 20, unfortunately people who love simracing are on pc! I mean simracing and not simcade like the gran turismo I hear many say is sim, and once they play assetto most will go off track on the first turn! I write this because many of my friends like me, instead of giving money for ps5 at a time, will keep them and upgrade my pc, since almost all simracers are playing there!
Im on the fence on getting the next consoles, assetto corsa competizione as a launch PS5 tittle will probably sway me.

Im on the fence on getting the next consoles, assetto corsa competizione as a launch PS5 tittle will probably sway me.
I wish, but I think the companies themselves are not making console games! Europe that I live in, it sounds like the ps5 will cost somewhere around 500 €! the pc i have if i upgrade it to 500 € will be able to play, iracing, assetto, etc! It's a big challenge for both, but it's true that the pc has a great simracing community!

Back