PS5/ACC Pirelli Porsche/BMW Multi-Class Cup Series, Fridays, 4pm est, Sign Up to Join Us!!

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 140 comments
United States
Bel Air, MD
NOVA-0479
ACC Porsche GT3 SuperCup Banner.png

PS5/ACC
Pirelli
Porsche GT3
SuperCup

presented by SNAIL

From the same League and Community that brought the competitive Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge to GT Sport and now GT7 for the last 3 years, we are introducing a Trial Season of a Porsche GT3 Supercup on the Assetto Corsa Competizione title for the PS5 platform. See the details below, and if interested, sign up to be added to our series roster as instructed at the bottom of this post. Hoping enough interest is there to organize and fill an entire 30 car grid.

ACC Help Links

* ACC/PS5 New Driver
Setup Help Post *

** Tuning Guide **

* Tuning Guide (Wet) *

** Other Helpful links **
1.) Steering Lock Settings per Car
2.) Steering Lock Guide/Chart (cross reference)
(Set steering lock as noted in the link)
3.) Recommend FFB Settings for Various Wheels and Descriptions
4.) List of Helpful Links, Tuning, Settings, Etc
5.) Official Assetto Corsa Website/Forums
6.) Beginner Guide to Tuning
7.) Video Tuning Tutorial for Beginners by Aris.Drives

Last edited:
ACC Porsche GT3 SuperCup Spotters Guide Main.png

Roster
  1. II-NOVA-II (#4) PRO
    18381dff59f33-ee31C67A47BA77B728F.609478CBBF4C5361_message_426068742809237_1664331026598~2.jpg
  2. Sandite5 (#19) PRO
    sandite.jpg
  3. DrSpyderPig (#13) PRO
    1825361d91919-screenshotUrl~2.jpg
  4. GTR4MROD (#3) PRO
    gtr4mrod2.jpg
  5. Roman_GT23 (#23) PRO
    18281db537074-screenshotUrl~2.jpg
  6. Phlano_099 (#99) PRO
    182395f7cde38-screenshotUrl~2.jpg
  7. Moby45 (#45) PRO
    183406d4fc827-screenshotUrl~2.jpg
  8. Chorizo (#343) PRO
    1826624439e88-screenshotUrl~2.jpg
  9. Marcus Garvey (#44) PRO
    1830f2dbeae89-screenshotUrl~2.jpg

10. Bigdrifter210 (#27) PRO
    183122a8b4856-screenshotUrl~2.jpg
  11. Butler_Racing (#450) PRO
    1833c0ac8f581-screenshotUrl~2.jpg

12. Srodr_Vieira (#571) PRO
    183c77a39f150-screenshotUrl~2.jpg
  13. Bologna_Duc (#88) PRO
    Duc.jpg
  14. Renown (#14) PRO
    renown.jpg
  15. Rauljimenez76 (#12) PRO AM /Noob01_lmdead
    raul.jpg
  16. arwhite97 (#97) PRO AM
    182f152c5ff47-screenshotUrl~2.jpg
  17. Rob Brown (#6) PRO AM
    182f63afe3695-screenshotUrl~2.jpg
  18. Harry_Rowley_10 (#10) PRO AM
    182fb1a8d1245-screenshotUrl~2.jpg
  19. Trickybrewer (#92) PRO AM
    Trickybrewer.jpg
  20. sce217 (#5) PRO AM
    182b8b871cf15-screenshotUrl~2.jpg

21. ruggermole (#34) PRO AM
    ruggermole.jpg
  22. StormReign488 (#55) PRO AM
    183097a4f5754-screenshotUrl~2.jpg
  23. Dcon67 (#67) PRO AM
    183649645bc16-screenshotUrl~2.jpg
  24. pinot_casey (#843) PRO AM
    183d31bfb1d95-screenshotUrl~2.jpg

Last edited:
It’s $15.99 for me that’s worth downloading
I will give the disclaimer that if using a standard ps4 with 1080p HD, the graphics leave alot to be desired. However, with a 4k ready tv, it is better...and with PS5, a world better. But the physics and gamelplay once you get acclimated is so much more engaging. I dropped a few helpful links above to help navigate through.

Last edited:
Do you guys think acc is playable on controller? i dont have a wheel and im not planning to get one any time soon...
im thinking of buying the game for ps4 but only if the controls are somewhat good on controller.

Last edited:
Do you guys think acc is playable on controller? i dont have a wheel and im not planning to get one any time soon...
im thinking of buying the game for ps4 but only if the controls are somewhat good on controller.
I've heard it is quite a chore on controller. Not impossible, but no where near as forgiving as GT.

I've heard it is quite a chore on controller. Not impossible, but no where near as forgiving as GT.
yeah ive heard that too but do you know if acc allows you to use motion sensor steering like i use in gran turismo? for the ones that dont know the name, its the thing that lets you use your controller to steer, so if you turn your controller it turns the car.

Nova
Harry Rowley
Rob Brown
Sand_68
Noob01_lmdead/Rauljimenez76
Jdmking13
MrDonovan
Bologna_Duc
Phlano099
kgffty

Sandite5
The Law (GTR4MROD)
agentorunge
Arwhite97
Moby45

Helpful links:
Steering Lock Settings per Car
(each cars steering lock must be set/adjusted as noted in the link)

Recommend FFB Settings for Various Wheels and Descriptions

List of Helpful Links, Tuning, Settings, Etc

Official Assetto Corsa Website/Forums

Beginner Guide to Tuning
Nova
@Harry Rowley
@Rob Brown
@socalnatv
@Noob01_lmdead /Rauljimenez76
@JDMKING13
@MrDonovan
@Bologna_Duc
@Phlano099

Planning to host a Porsche lobby on ACC tonight after our GT7 Porsche Event at Monza. Let me know who wants to stick around.

Was fun last night, still have a long way to go to catch up to Moby, Spyder and you @llNovall
Lol, there is an acclimation phase, and having to unwind some bad habits that GT has allowed up to GT7. Smooth is fast, and ACC definitely rewards that....and the other benefit is being faster and more consistent on GT7. The pace will come as you get more comfortable with the physics and Tracks. Definitely easier going from ACC to GT7 than GT7 to ACC. Glad you are liking it so far.👍

I wont be getting a PS5 soon unfortunately... and also dont have a wheel.
The gt4 challenge series will also be moved to ACC?

I wont be getting a PS5 soon unfortunately... and also dont have a wheel.
The gt4 challenge series will also be moved to ACC?
We'll be here when you get one. As for the GT4 Challenge, no, that will remain on the GT7 title. Our current Porsche season on GT7 finishes at the beginning of September. We will likely place a new GT7 Season of the Porsches on hiatus until more lobby stability and features become available....hence the shorter ACC season.

We will likely place a new GT7 Season of the Porsches on hiatus until more lobby stability and features become available....hence the shorter ACC season.
oh, so when GT7's lobbies become stable again the porsche series will come back to GT7? or they will stay in ACC also?

oh, so when GT7's lobbies become stable again the porsche series will come back to GT7? or they will stay in ACC also?
The plan is to eventually kick off a new season on GT7 down the line, but for now, it's worth trying a change of scenery. If the ACC series takes off and runs strong, we may run the two parallel to one another along with the Michelin series on Friday nights, bit that's too far away yet.

Oh I'm in! ACC is a nice breath of fresh air for sure. I just gotta make sure not to keep touching people :banghead: Sorry Phlano and Nova!

PSN ID: Sandite5
GTPlanet ID: Sandite5
Car Number: #19

Last edited:
Oh I'm in! ACC is a nice breath of fresh air for sure. I just gotta make sure not to keep touching people :banghead: Sorry Phlano and Nova!

PSN ID: Sandite5
GTPlanet ID: Sandite5
Car Number: #19
Lol, no worries, and glad to have you on the roster.👍

Last edited:
Considering us in GBRC will also be moving over to ACC, I will sign up for this series.

PSN ID: Roman_GT23
GTPlanet ID: Roman_GT23
Car Number: #23
Glad to have you Roman👍
Try to push the word out to your GBRC friends as well...I already messaged Fido, though I know most of them are British time. But it doesn't hurt to try.

We had a good session. The lobby was extremely stable. First time in the car so I struggled but it’s definitely tricky but very rewarding. Game looks and feels incredible. Again, the lobby was extremely stable but let’s see how it is with more cars.

Exhibition/Lobby Stability Testing Night

This Saturday, 7/16/22
Lobby will open around 8pm est.
Track to be determined when room is opened.

1 hour practice session
10 min qualifying session
30 min race

We can then re-run the same track, or build a new room and move to another track.

Any lapping data will be used to assist in driver classing placement.

To those tagged below, I added you guys to the official drivers list using known chosen numbers. If you want your number changed, or do not plan to race this series, let me know. Otherwise, I'll look forward to some more racing with you fellas.👍
@Rob Brown
@socalnatv
@JDMKING13
@MrDonovan
@Harry Rowley

Post below if you plan on joining us on Saturday for some ACC shake down laps.

Last edited:
Back