PS5/ACC Pirelli Porsche/BMW Multi-Class Cup Series, Fridays, 4pm est, Sign Up to Join Us!!

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 140 comments
ACC/PS5 New Driver
Setup Help Post

This post is to assist all new drivers in the setup and acclimation to Assetto Corsa Competizione (ACC). Below is a chronological order for setting up and getting comfortable with the User Interface (UI) and other apects of ACC. For those who already have it sorted out, disregard, and the rest, I hope this helps.

1.) Open title, then immediately go to "Options".
Go to Sound Options, and set as desired:
Mine for reference:
20220809_161703.jpg

Next, go to Controls.
Mine is for the G29 based off the recommended ffb settings linked below. Find your wheel in the link provided, and set accordingly.
18284d0cf239-screenshotUrl~2.jpg

Now, set your button mapping. Again, mine is for the G29. Set them as you would like, but be sure to at least map the ones shown in the following pics in some way.
18284d24fd844-screenshotUrl~2.jpg
18284d0dfa670-screenshotUrl~2.jpg
18284d0ec8e31-screenshotUrl~2.jpg
18284d0f7f095-screenshotUrl~2.jpg

If you have a high end wheel with more room for button mapping, map as desired, but again, be sure to map at least those noted above, especially the MFD (Multi function display) and Save Replay Button mapping.
(MFD will allow you to change car settings while on track and cycle the grid order/positions)
(Save Replay button will be used in the event of an incident. Pressing the Quick Save button will record back 3 minutes from the point you pressed the button.)

Now the controls are complete.
Next, move onto General, Assists, and HUD and set as desired.
Mine for reference:
18284d1035861-screenshotUrl.jpg
18284d1132656-screenshotUrl.jpg
18284d11f3e9-screenshotUrl.jpg

At this point, all your in game options and controls should be set.
Next, go to "Multiplayer ", and select Team.
18284d12bce31-screenshotUrl.jpg

Then select the 2017 Porsche GT3 Cup
18284d1486521-screenshotUrl.jpg

Now you can select edit, and create a personalized design. (Reference livery link in first post for livery requirements.)
Be sure to select "Save" and take a screenshot to send me via psn.
18284d1554298-screenshotUrl.jpg

After saving livery, select cancel which will bring you back to the main Multiplayer screen. Be sure to set car by selecting the "Primary" TAB, and allocate it to the "CUP" tag as well. This will help establish and correctly display this car upon entering the race room.
18284d12bce31-screenshotUrl.jpg

Now you're are ready for the track.

NOTE, it is recommended that the steering lock be set for each specific car. (The Porsches are 800 degrees.
See the link below for other steering lock/car settings:
Tuning:
Start with the "Safe Preset" . Run a few laps, then return to pits. Go to setup and see where your tire temps and pressures are at HOT. Target is 27.7 psi. Adjust your starting air pressures up or down based on the difference between actual tire pressure and the 27.7 psi target. Once you get a feel for tire temps and air pressure adjustments, you'll get the feeling of more grip and the ability to lean on the car harder. These will need to be fine adjusted just about all the time for different tracks and even the same track with different conditions.
Now that you have air pressures figured out, you can move into adjusting Brake ducting under Aero in the setup menu. The goal is to get your hud display of the rotors to be green just about all the time for best braking...almost to the point of tinging Yellow under hard braking. BUT, be careful, as hot brake temps will transfer heat to the rims and tires resulting in tire pressures to creep up further. Find the balance. Numerically, 0 is wide open(more air, less heat), 6 is nearly closed (less air, more heat).
Once you have run laps and adjusted the above for the conditions you're running, be sure to select the "Save" option (triangle icon for me). This save is track specific to the car. When I save, I title as follows:
Optimal, a27, trk30. (Conditions can be found in the top right of your screen while in the pits/garage) This notes an optimal track surface, ambient temp, track temp)
Next time your at this track, you will be able to go to "Setup", and select the save/load option, and you will be able to load your saved adjustments. I personally go back and save any changes that result in better times or performance.

Just in these settings, you will find a decent chunk of time versus the base starting tunes.
At this point, you can dive into searching and trying out available tunes for a given track on YouTube or the internet.
I have searched:
ACC Porsche GT3 Cup setup (or tune).
A bunch of results pop up. Most tuners I have found have noted what their times were with the tune. I'd target trying to get within 2.5-3.0 seconds of the time they noted in their tune to be highly competitive for our series....these guys are aliens.
Feel free to use this Google Sheets template to record the settings:
Google Tuning Spreadsheet
Be sure to make your own copy by selecting the 3 dots in the top right corner, select share/export, then make a copy. Then make sure your copy is closed just for your editing by selecting "Manage People and Links", and set to "Restricted" This should now afford you your own editable copy. For different tracks, duplicate the track tab at the bottom, title the desire track, and enter the base tune for that track.
For those looking to try their hand at their own tuning, here is a comprehensive Tuning Guide for reference:

This game, is much less game and alot more sim. But if the time is taken to get acclimated, you will find the pace, and even more so...a ton of enjoyment from what ACC has to offer. We're a month and half away from the start of our 1st Porsche season on ACC. My advice is to allocate some seat time to get comfortable and familiar with ACC long before the season starts. It does all contribute to seconds worth of time on the track. I'm easily 3-4 seconds faster now than I was when I first sat in the seat for ACC. We have all proved that the majority of us are of similar pace on GT, and I'd suspect the same will transfer over to ACC once everyone gets sorted out and gets the seat time. Very much looking forward to the racing we could find with our series on this title. Hope this helps, and if anyone has any questions at all, feel free to post or pm me at any time.

Last edited:
After my trip I’m
Excited too further my search for a PS5
So I can get back too online league racing that I fell in love with with GT5 almost ten years ago.

Mss the days spending hours practicing and there was 4,5 events a week,
Now I show up with little practice and motivation for gt7 lol.

Cya guys Sept

Just tagging everyone, but more-so the new to ACC drivers, to have a look at the post linked below. Hit me up with any questions.
ACC/PS5 New Driver Setup Help Post
This can be found and referenced at any time from the link at the bottom of this thread's 1st Post. Hope it helps.

II-NOVA-II (#4)
@Noob01_lmdead (#12)
@Sandite5 (#19)
@Stryker13 (#13)
@GTR4MROD (#3)
@arwhite97 (#97)
@agentorunge (#20)
@ruggermole (#34)
@Roman_GT23 (#23)
@Phlano099 (#99)
@Megabytesize (#45)
@Bologna_Duc (#88)
@Chorizo (#343)
@Rob Brown (#6)
@socalnatv (#68)
@Harry Rowley (#10)
@JDMKING13 (#9)
@MrDonovan (#27)
@Renown (#14)
@Herimopp89 (#89)
@Trickybrewer (#92)
@Marcus Garvey (#??)

Last edited:
SERIES ANNOUNCEMENTS

Alright fellas,
A few things that have been narrowed down since the start of organizing this series:

1.) Scoring and Class Promotion
Series Points will be scored based on Driver Class. See the tab below for the series points/scoring breakdown and promotion rules:
SCORING:
Top 25 drivers score points for each race.
1st- 35 points
2nd - 30
3rd- 27
4th- 24
5th- 22
6th- 20
7th- 19
8th- 18
9th- 17
10th- 16
11th- 15
12th- 14
13th- 13
14th- 12
15th- 11
16th- 10
17th- 9
18th- 8
19th- 7
20th- 6
21st- 5
22nd- 4
23rd- 3
24th- 2
25th- 1

Both Classes will be scored overall based on the finishing position for each race.

PRO Class
Points scored for each driver from both races will be totaled for an overall event score. (Perfect night of 2 overall wins = 70 points)

PRO AM Class
Points scored for each driver from both races will be totaled for an overall event score.
Then, any PRO AM drivers who finish above PRO Class Drivers in each race will recieve 1 Bonus point for each PRO driver they place ahead of. This will give incentive to PRO AM drivers to fight for positions against a PRO Class drivers in the event they are close in pace.

Standings across both classes will be scored together based on total points for the race night.

No Qualifying or fast lap points available.

Driver Class Mid-Season Promotion
To guarantee that PRO AM Drivers who may be on the dividing line between classes do not run away with the PRO AM Class, the following will be qualifiers to be promoted to the PRO Class:
-Any PRO AM driver that places in the top 5 overall.
or
-Any PRO AM driver that places ahead of 3 or more PRO drivers for 2 events.

If either of the 2 conditions are met, it will be considered that the classed PRO AM driver has the proficiency and consistency to compete in the PRO Class.
All points earned prior to promotion will remain in place, and count to your season standing against the PRO Class.

2.) Event schedule
With the Michelin series on GT7 being voted to be suspended due to lag and lobby issues, we have the alternating Fridays available.
I will be running this Porsche series bi-weekly rather than monthly as our sole series on Friday nights. The season will run from September 2022 thru the end of January 2023 for 10 total events over 5 months.
Track Schedule can be found on the first postbof the thread.

3.) Start date
Start date of the series will be moved up to:
Friday, September 16th, 2022, 9pm est, and run bi weekly as mentioned above.

4.) Exhibition Night (Full race night format)
I will be hosting an exhibition race night on Friday, August 19th, 9pm est. Track and Conditions to be announced next week.

5.) Time Trials submissions
I'd ask that all drivers who have yet to submit their time trial to please do so before our Exhibition night if planning to attend. If unable to attend, please have your time trial to me by before our first points event night on September 16th. Any drivers who do not submit a time trial will default to the PRO Class for the series. See first post for Time Trial Instructions.

6.) Livery Submissions
Once you have submitted your time trial, I will reply with your starting Class. Please render your livery (Livery Requirements are linked in a Spoiler tab in the first post), and send a profile picture as instructed for the driver profile page and spotters guide.

7.) Dedicated Discord Channel

Looking forward to kicking off our first formal season on ACC with the Porsche GT3 Cup.

II-NOVA-II (#4)
@Noob01_lmdead (#12)
@Sandite5 (#19)
@Stryker13 (#13)
@GTR4MROD (#3)
@arwhite97 (#97)
@agentorunge (#20)
@ruggermole (#34)
@Roman_GT23 (#23)
@Phlano099 (#99)
@Megabytesize (#45)
@Bologna_Duc (#88)
@Chorizo (#343)
@Rob Brown (#6)
@socalnatv (#68)
@Harry Rowley (#10)
@JDMKING13 (#9)
@MrDonovan (#27)
@Renown (#14)
@Herimopp89 (#89)
@Trickybrewer (#92)
@Marcus Garvey

Last edited:
ACC Porsche GT3 SuperCup Banner2~3.png

Exhibition Night #1
This Friday,
August 19th, 2022
9pm est

Alright Drivers,
Our ACC/PS5 Porsche GT3 SuperCup is live and set to officially start on Friday, September 16th for Event #1 at Silverstone. Starting track conditions will be announced by Friday, Sept 2nd. This will allow all drivers 2 weeks to source/build/test/tune their cars and get ready for our opening event. So far the roster is near 20 drivers. If anyone knows any drivers that may be interested, direct this way.

But, before we get the series officially going, we will be running a full race night shakedown/Exhibition event this Friday, August 19th at 9pm est. This event will be on our Time Trial track at Barcelona. Conditions will be fast to optimal, and clear...temps around 27C ambient/30ish track temp.

All drivers are asked to confirm their status either here in this thread or in the Series Discord server:

Please reply either way.

A pre- race Briefing will be posted later this week with final details. Hope we can get a strong grid and some good racing this Friday. I will have practice rooms open this week after work from around 3:30 to around 5:30pm est. Hope to see some of you then, and the rest on Friday.

II-NOVA-II (#4)
@Noob01_lmdead (#12)
@Sandite5 (#19)
@Stryker13 (#13)
@GTR4MROD (#3)
@arwhite97 (#97)
@agentorunge (#20)
@ruggermole (#34)
@Roman_GT23 (#23)
@Phlano099 (#99)
@Megabytesize (#45)
@Bologna_Duc (#88)
@Chorizo (#343)
@Rob Brown (#6)
@socalnatv (#68)
@Harry Rowley (#10)
@JDMKING13 (#9)
@MrDonovan (#27)
@Renown (#14)
@Herimopp89 (#89)
@Trickybrewer (#92)
@Marcus Garvey (#??)

Last edited:
For some background noise...here is Round 1 (two 20 min races) with the GBRC league at Barcelona from Sunday.

Incar feed

Race 1 Replay Captures

I can with certainty say that ACC is on a whole other level for racing and requires alot of restraint and concentration. Basically, treat the car and your racing like real expense and sheet metal is at stake....contact must be avoided if at all possible and line must be respected. But get it right, and the racing is awesome. Looking forward to our Porsche Series to get going.

SERIES ANNOUNCEMENT

To ALL drivers previously signed up via gtplanet or Discord, we will be utilizing a new feature for Scheduling, Nofication Reminders, Scoring, and Driver info for our Race Events.

Please see this link:
SimGrid

ALL Drivers must first select the series "Follow" option. I'd also suggest for those with smart phones to add the SimGrid site app to your Home screen for easy access and alerts for Event Reminders.
Then Drivers will need to go to upcoming events and register their name, car number, and select the 3 reminder boxes and the "Agree" option. Once complete, your entry is accepted to the Series. All drivers will be entered as PRO Class within SimGrid to reflect overall scoring, however, our usual Series Driver and Team Standings sheets will continue to be shared in the Post Race Reports after each event, reflecting the 2 seperate driver classes.

All scheduling and overall scoring will go through this site moving forward with stats and standings able to be reviewed at any time.

Lastly, be sure to Join Discord if you have not already done so as an additional point of contact for the series.

We will give this a Trial run for this Friday's Exhibition Event at Barcelona to see how it all functions. Any cooperation is appreciated.

II-NOVA-II (#4)
@Noob01_lmdead (#12)
@Sandite5 (#19)
@Stryker13 (#13)
@GTR4MROD (#3)
@arwhite97 (#97)
@agentorunge (#20)
@ruggermole (#34)
@Roman_GT23 (#23)
@Phlano099 (#99)
@Megabytesize (#45)
@Bologna_Duc (#88)
@Chorizo (#343)
@Rob Brown (#6)
@socalnatv (#68)
@Harry Rowley (#10)
@JDMKING13 (#9)
@MrDonovan (#27)
@Renown (#14)
@Herimopp89 (#89)
@Trickybrewer (#92)
@Marcus Garvey (#??)

Last edited:
Pre Race Driver Briefing
Friday, August 19th, 9pm est
Exhibition Event #1

1.) Drivers should go into the Multiplayer section of the game, and verify that they have their car preselected for the "Primary", and also the "Cup" tabs. This will ensure that your Porsche is displayed correctly on track.

2.) Room can be found by either selecting the "Cup" server, or by searching in the top typing bar directly above class tabs:
SNAIL Porsche GT3 SuperCup
(Invites will go out to all drivers online at 9pm)

Screenshot_20220819-181806_Samsung Internet.jpg

30 minute practice session starts at 9pm sharp
15 min Qualifying for Race 1
30 min Race 1
We will take a 5 minute post race break and to catch scores.

A new room will be opened for Race 2
5 minute Free practice for all drivers to get into the new room and to finish the break.
15 minute Race 2 Qualifying
30 minute Race 2

Ingame Session times and conditions:
Conditions will be Sunny/partly cloudy with 1% weather variability.

Free practice Session 1, 9:00am:
will start with a fast track at 27 degrees and will progress slightly through
Qualifying 1, 10:00am, and
Race 1, 11:00am

Free practice Session, 12:00pm:
Will start at the track temp and condition we finished with in Race 1.
Qualifying 2, 12:00pm
Race 2, 1:00pm

A reminder for all drivers: with the track condition and temperatures slightly changing from session to session, be reminded that you can fine tune your tire pressures to suit the changes. 0.1 psi change opposite of 1 degree C change. (Example: starting temp is 27C and you started at 26.0psi, but temp goes up to 30C. Change tire psi to 25.7. Adjust each corner accordingly.

Ingame penalties will be issued as necessary for track cuts and collisions. Beyond this, drivers are encouraged to report any incidents that occur for further review.
Be sure to have the "Save Replay" option mapped to a button on your wheel. In the event of an incident, press this button to capture the incident and the preceeding 3 minute. It's also encouraged for all drivers to broadcast their incar feed for further viewing options. Failure to capture either will result in no review.

No safety car calls are available for this series as of yet.

Microphones will be allowed in the main chat during Free Practice sessions/breaks. I'd ask all drivers to please mute their mics for qualifying and during the races.

II-NOVA-II (#4)
@Noob01_lmdead (#12)
@Sandite5 (#19)
@Stryker13 (#13)
@GTR4MROD (#3)
@arwhite97 (#97)
@agentorunge (#20)
@ruggermole (#34)
@Roman_GT23 (#23)
@Phlano099 (#99)
@Megabytesize (#45)
@Bologna_Duc (#88)
@Chorizo (#343)
@Rob Brown (#6)
@socalnatv (#68)
@Harry Rowley (#10)
@JDMKING13 (#9)
@MrDonovan (#27)
@Renown (#14)
@Herimopp89 (#89)
@Trickybrewer (#92)
@Marcus Garvey (#??)

See everyone at 9pm est, and good luck for our first formal shakedown of the Race night format and scoring.

Last edited:
Exhibition Event #1
Post Race Briefing

Was a fun race night and glad we shook thing down. A few takeaways from last night:
Scoring ended up making no sense using bonus points for finishes above the PRO drivers and scrambled the order a little too much. And with the scoring structure, pro am drivers that finish above PRO drivers already get the bonus of scoring top tier PRO level points...so the bonus is already built into the scoring.
The other take away, is format. I will be testing further this week, and will needs 2-3 drivers to test this out. I would like to keep all racing for the night in one race room. Moving was a bit hectic with 9 drivers, much less 20. I want to see if we run one qualify session, does the qualifying order set the starting order the same for both races, or does the finish order of race 1 dictate the order for race 2.
And lastly, trying to decide if we should cut the race times down to 20 min each, or leave them at 30 min each.
Luckily we have month before the opener to sort it all out, but th erasing and lobby over all was very good. Had a blast in that battle with GTR4MROD in Race 1. I will have the scores up for the Exhibition event for fun. And, the liveries on the grid, though simple in ACC, looked great. Nice job fellas. For anyone who hasn't sent their livery side profile pic, take a screenshot as the car displays from the side with the front facing to the left. I will add to the profile page and get started on the spotters guide.

And one last thought, start setting up and announcing your 3 driver teams for the season. We will be having team points as well. No class restrictions for driver/team eligibility.
Thanks again to everyone on the grid last night and looking forward to more racing on ACC.
Below is the scoring from last night, just for fun:
Screenshot_20220820-104527_Sheets.jpg

And some action footage:

Was going to run with the ARL boys in the Trefeo...but this could be fun, oh only one caveat...move the GT3 final to this Friday...

Planning to run a test/practice night for Silverstone tomorrow night (Saturday) around 8pm-ish for those available. I need at least 3-4 drivers on the grid to test how ACC starts the race sessions...ie: FP1/Q1/R1/R2, how does the game order the second race...based on the original qualifying session for Race 1, or based on finishing order of Race 1? And the other is, if running 2 qualifying sessions, do they run back to back, and then the 2 races with the order obviously being set to each other. Well will run 5min FP/5min Qualifying/10 min R1/10min R2, Then switch to 5min FP/5minQ1/5min Q2, 10min R1/10 min R2. I will be collecting qualifying data and starting/finishing data as we go. Once finished, we can run a real 30 min race if everyone is interested. Post here if you'll be available.

Race Night Finalized Format

Alright Drivers, the race night format has been sorted and finalized. Thanks to @Phlano099 ,@Bologna_Duc , and @Rob Brown to the laps and assistance.
We tried 2 formats:
1.) Fp1/ Qualifying/R1/R2, and
2.) Fp1/Q1/Q2/R1/R2.

The first format worked as advertised, however, only allowed for 30 seconds
between R1 and R2.
The second format did not work. Q2 was not included in the sequence at all.

So with that all figured out, our Race Night format will be as follows:
* 9pm-9:10pm est: Free Practice (10min/Room Entry)(Be prompt, and in the Race room before 9:10pm est)
*9:10pm-9:25pm est Q1 (15min Q1)
*9:40pm-10:10pm est R1 (30min R1)
*10:10pm-10:20pm est: FP2/Break (10min)
*10:20pm-10:35pm est: Q2 (15min)
*10:35pm-11:05pm est: R2 (30min R2)

Drivers will be expected to have all button presets, wheel presets, and car tunes preset and sorted before entering the race room.
The Party Chat will be open during the Free Practice Sessions only. I'd ask all drivers to mute their mics during Qualifying sessions and Races.

Also, our series Spotter Guide has been drafted. I'd ask all drivers yet to submit their livery profile to do so as soon as possible.
Screenshot_20220828-091542_Photos.jpg

I will be planning another Practice Night next Friday, after our GT7 Porsche Season Finale, and will have a few practice rooms open in the afternoons 3:30-5:30est leading up to race night. I'd be happy to help get any new drivers to ACC prepared and sorted prior to race night. Again, please have everything ready and prepared prior to the actual race night. See many of you around the track, and the rest on race night on Friday, September 16th.

EDIT, 8/29/22, 5:50am:
Consideration is being made to utilize our 15min Q2 session as a manual "Reverse Grid" session to continue the signature challenge of our style of series. Final processes and details will be announced, pending testing this Friday after the GT7 Porsche Event. If successful, we will make the final amendment to the format before our Season opener.

II-NOVA-II (#4)
@Noob01_lmdead (#12)
@Sandite5 (#19)
@Stryker13 (#13)
@GTR4MROD (#3)
@arwhite97 (#97)
@agentorunge (#20)
@ruggermole (#34)
@Roman_GT23 (#23)
@Phlano099 (#99)
@Megabytesize (#45)
@Bologna_Duc (#88)
@Chorizo (#343)
@Rob Brown (#6)
@socalnatv (#68)
@Harry Rowley (#10)
@JDMKING13 (#9)
@MrDonovan (#27)
@Renown (#14)
@Herimopp89 (#89)
@Trickybrewer (#92)
@Marcus Garvey (#??)
@sce217 (#5)
@StormReign488 (#55)

Last edited:
Series Format Announcement
and Manual Reverse Grid Procedure

In an effort to maintain the signature and challenge of our Friday Night Racing testing was achieved for implementing a Reverse Grid ordering for Race 2 of each event. Below is a breakdown of the Race night format and what you expect, and general instruction for manually ordering the grid. I ask that all drivers read this carefully, and ask for any clarifications if needed prior to our first race night. Complete cooperation and attention will be needed to get this right without any issues.

Race Night Format
9pm est: Free Practice (10 min) (lapping is allowed, but mainly this time is for getting everyone in the race room.)
9:10pm est: Qualifying (15 min)
9:30pm est: Race 1 (30 min)
10:00pm est: FP2/ 10 min Break
10:10pm est: Q2, manual Reverse Grid procedure.
10:25pm est: Race 2 in Reverse Grid.

All times are close approximates.

Reverse Grid Procedure
1.) At the start of Q2, all drivers are to remain in the pits until your name is called (or are messaged via psn if not in Party chat)
2.) When called, the first driver should exit the pit and post up on the outside line of the first corner, with all remaining drivers lining up, single file, in the order they are called.
3.) Once the order is set, we will round the track for 2 laps, the outlap, and 1 timed lap. Drivers should give a few cars lengths, and avoid any erratic movements or inputs.
4.) On approach to the start/finish line, it will be each driver's responsibility to get within approximately 2 car lengths or less of the car in front of them before crossing the start finish line.
5.) We will continue around the track for the timed lap. As drivers approach the start/finish line, it will again, be the drivers responsibility to make sure the gap is larger than the previous cross of the line...approximately 4-5 car lengths.
6.) This should ensure that no driver posts a faster time than the car in front of them, and allow us to set the order in Reverse grid. Between calling out the order and the two parade laps, we will likely have gone through 10 minutes of the qualifying session.
7.) Once complete, all drivers should return to the pits for the remaining time. I will use this time to verify the grid order.
8.) Race 2 will now start under a normal rolling start procedure.

Any drivers who disrupt the process by going off track during the slow parade laps will automatically start at the back of the grid. No returning to position.

Any driver who hits another driver during the parade laps will recieve a 15 point penalty against their overall score for the event, and both drivers will start the race at the back of the grid with the innocent driver in front. Don't be that guy. 😉.

This process appears complicated, but it simply comes down to keeping control of your car at low speed (no need to swerve and warm tires), being aware of the car directly in front of you, and being sure to leave a gap bigger than the one had when you crossed the line for the end of the outlap to establish your position in the correct order.

Again, any questions, please clarify with me prior to the Race Night Event.

II-NOVA-II (#4)
@Noob01_lmdead (#12)
@Sandite5 (#19)
@Stryker13 (#13)
@GTR4MROD (#3)
@arwhite97 (#97)
@agentorunge (#20)
@ruggermole (#34)
@Roman_GT23 (#23)
@Phlano099 (#99)
@Megabytesize (#45)
@Bologna_Duc (#88)
@Chorizo (#343)
@Rob Brown (#6)
@socalnatv (#68)
@Harry Rowley (#10)
@JDMKING13 (#9)
@MrDonovan (#27)
@Renown (#14)
@Herimopp89 (#89)
@Trickybrewer (#92)
@Marcus Garvey (#??)
@sce217 (#5)
@StormReign488 (#55)

Last edited:

Screenshot_20220909_071601.jpg

Event Details
and
Confirmation of
Attendance Post
Event #1 at Silverstone
Friday, September 16th, 2022
9pm est

Track: Silverstone
In game Practice/Qualifying time: 11:00
In game Race time: 12:00
Track Condition/Temp: Variable, Clear

Race Night Format and Reverse Grid Procedure

Series Main Post with Tuning and Help Links

24 grid spots available in Private Lobbies:
-First 24 to confirm attending guarantee their entry for the event. All addtional entries will be Reserve drivers to bump in as needed and in order of confirming attendance. (If ACC allows entries up to 30 drivers in private lobbies despite being noted as only a 24 car grid, we will file drivers in until at capacity)
Please confirm your attendance whether racing or not. Please reply either way to the PSN group chat.

All drivers are to verify that their privacy settings for PSN are set to accept group invites, and that they are included in the "ACC Porsche Supercup Invite List" group chat in PSN. This list will be used to issue invites to our roster of drivers and will be the only way to gain access to the raceroom lobby. Please be sure you have been added to the group.

Everyone has done a great job on the liveries, despite the limited features afforded us. See the spotters guide at the top of this post. Nice work.

Lastly, we have less than 2 weeks before the start of the season. If interested in being included in the "teams championship", secure your 3 driver team (any combination of drivers/Class allowed), and be sure to announce your team and drivers in the PSN group Chat.

I will have practice lobbies open over the next week or so in the afternoons around 4pm-5:30pm est.

See everyone on track.
II-NOVA-II (#4)
@Noob01_lmdead (#12)
@Sandite5 (#19)
@Stryker13 (#13)
@GTR4MROD (#3)
@arwhite97 (#97)
@ruggermole (#34)
@Roman_GT23 (#23)
@Phlano099 (#99)
@Megabytesize (#45)
@Bologna_Duc (#88)
@Chorizo (#343)
@Rob Brown (#6)
@Harry Rowley (#10)
@Renown (#14)
@Herimopp89 (#89)
@Trickybrewer (#92)
@Marcus Garvey (#??)
@StormReign488 (#55)
@BigDrifter210 (#27)
@socalnatv (#68)
@JDMKING13 (#9)
@MrDonovan (#277)

Last edited:
Team Announcement

@Phlano099 , @Roman_GT23, and @llNovall have teamed up for the 3 driver effort under the Team Name:
Roman-PhlaNova Motorsports.
When asked how they felt about their chances are for taking the Teams Championship this season, the reply: "Good, so far, since there are no other teams yet to be formed......we'll get back with you as we get closer to race day."
II-NOVA-II
1837659fa9c5-screenshotUrl~2.jpg

Roman_GT23
18281db537074-screenshotUrl~2.jpg

Phlano099
182395f7cde38-screenshotUrl~2.jpg

Get those teams together, and announce when ready, and be sure to confirm your status for race day.

Last edited:
For anyone interested and in need of a decent tune, here is mine. It was based and started from the aggressive setup, so it does have some tendency toward lift off oversteer, but great rotation and cornering speed. Try it out if you like. Run 2-3 solid laps, then adjust tire pressures to achieve the 27.7psi target.
Screenshot_20220903-004017_Sheets.jpg

I will set up a tuning tab and will add/include any tunes that drivers are open to sharing.

Back