PSC: Different Round 15

Gran Turismo7058

(Banned)
Welcome to Round 15.

This round, we are gonna do a freestyle. Any car of your choice as long as its in the entry limit.

All other cars you make go here:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/t3-27292.html

3 car entry limit

POLL GOES UP ON WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 8th!

Be sure to put all of your entrys into 1 post.

Good Luck all.

/|/|/|/|/|/|/|/|/|/|/|/|/|/|/|/|/|/|/|/|/|/|/|/|/|/|/|/|/|/|/|/|/|/|/|/|/|/|

Website Links:
Honda
Mazda
Mitsubishi
Nissan
Subaru
Suzuki
Toyota

no scratch cars. Cause I don't feel like taking advantage over you'll. This competition is gonna be pretty tight.
All I want to see is maximum effort.

Darn! I was thinking about doing a '64 Ford Fairlane Drag Car. You see I have some relatives that live in Tennessee that drag nothing but old Ford muscle cars. Here's the website. .www.tnthunder.com They also recently bought a 67 Mustang. We go to drag car shows to watch them race. Infact we just went today and they made it into the finals

Originally posted by 69Dodge_Charger
Darn! I was thinking about doing a '64 Ford Fairlane Drag Car. You see I have some relatives that live in Tennessee that drag nothing but old Ford muscle cars. Here's the website. .www.tnthunder.com They also recently bought a 67 Mustang. We go to drag car shows to watch them race. Infact we just went today and they made it into the finals

You know you can just make it anyway.
Just post it here:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/t-27292.html

Here's my entry.

Attachments

• group.gif
    group.gif
    2.1 KB · Views: 220
Thanks, I like how I darkened the parts of the window to make it look like the rear-view mirror, dash, and steering wheel. It gives the car an extra effect.

Yeah I actually edited the NSX a long while ago but never posted it here on the forums. It was like dark red but that wouldn't do. So I made it yellow and put black wheels on it. Also messed with the vents and things on it a little.

Hmmm, maybe. I might save a copy of that one in photoshop and try to make it race-looking. If it turns out bad I'll leave the other one.
EDIT: Hey Darin do you want me to delete those earlier posts of my cars when they were seperated, or will it not bother the poll?

Originally posted by Gran Turismo7058
Ah, but if I see those cars, they won't be in the poll.I saved every entered DIFFERENT car ever entered.
Does that count for cars that have been posted in the tread that says post all small car gif. items here, because I really would like to enter the skyline I did.

Originally posted by 69Dodge_Charger
Hmmm, maybe. I might save a copy of that one in photoshop and try to make it race-looking. If it turns out bad I'll leave the other one.
EDIT: Hey Darin do you want me to delete those earlier posts of my cars when they were seperated, or will it not bother the poll?

Yeah, it will be far easier to do the poll.

Back