PSC:Different Round3

Gran Turismo7058

(Banned)
Whoa! Round 3 already. This is getting fun, uh? Well, this round will include Lancers and Imprezas. So, lets get editing.
Good luck all.

POLL:COMPETITION CLOSED
4 ENTRIES MAX FOR EACH PERSON!

Lancer Evolution7
evo72.gif

Lancer Evolution8
evo8g.GIF

Impreza WRX STi '01
gimp1.GIF

Impreza WRX STi '03
imp-c.GIF

it's actually easier in photoshop, but for once MS paint and photoshop are on level with what you can do in them...

Originally posted by Jpec07
it's actually easier in photoshop, but for once MS paint and photoshop are on level with what you can do in them...

YES! Exactly that is why I made this PSC. Is that MS Paint users can contend with Photoshop users. Its anyone chance to when.

heres mine, it really sucks, cause it's my first, and I made it a bit bigger

EDIT: heres the real one

Attachments

• my evo, modded.jpg
    my evo, modded.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 172
i might give this a go
250703-redwrxchoppedbigmouth.gif

hehe these are great fun and so easy to work with too!:) ;)
250703-redwrxchoppedbigroundmouthcfhood.gif

a cf version with a rounded mouth :lol:
and a 2 door with silver wheels
250703-2door.gif

what do u think of my wrx nos_connor?
i swear i had a pic of the 2001 cusco impreza and it is white but the 2003 is black ive seen a pic of that too but i still cant find either of them actually i just remebered where the 2001 pic is!
250703-1152[1].jpe

there we go!
1152 x 864 make a good desktop

Hey bondy, your wrx is pretty good, my first time too. I'm making a wrx now:) Trying to make the old cusco:)

Edit: how do you change the background color? (to anybody)

Edit 2: My red is orange:(

to get the background transparent select everything outside of the black outline of the car and use the eraser tool if youve got photoshop but if youve got ms paint i havent a clue

Heres my cusco, now that I actually look at the pic, I did it way wrong, but you can tell what it is:embarrassed: ;)

Attachments

• cusco impreza.jpg
    cusco impreza.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 126
Back