PSC: Different Round4

Gran Turismo7058

(Banned)
This round includes a challenge car. You get 1 shot at this car. once you post it, thats your entry. The main point of the challenge is to modify it as much as you can, making it still look like a porsche.

You only can do 2 of the regular victims, and the challenge car does not count.. And the good thing is about the challenge, is that I WILL NOT be in the challenges (Cause I make the challenge cars). Well, I hope this is alot of fun for ya. ENJOY!:D

Competition ends on Friday, August 1st.

CHALLENGE CAR
Porsche 996 Turbo
270703-996 Turbo.bmp

------------------------
VICTIMS
1: Honda NSX-R
nsx2.GIF

2: Nissan Skyline GT-R R34
r34g.GIF

3: Toyota Supra Twin-Turbo RZ
jza80-r.GIF

4: Mitsubishi GTO Twin-Turbo
gto-k.GIF

5: Mazda RX-7 Type-RS
fd3s-g.GIF

Im not sure i understand this competition, am i supposed to do the Porsche, well thats what i did anyways, whats the deal with the "victims" thing??
<<---brain dead at moment

Originally posted by hanker
Im not sure i understand this competition, am i supposed to do the Porsche, well thats what i did anyways, whats the deal with the "victims" thing??
<<---brain dead at moment

The Porsche does not count but the victims do. Choose at least 1 but no more than 2 victims to do that will count.

Maybe u guy will think it looks gay but i like it
My New Supra.....I ****ed when i wanted to do it convertible so i did it like hatchback honda :lol:
look next post im having problem

Entry 1: Zexel Skyline

I'm proud of this (like all my cars), but this one turned out really well:D

Attachments

• zexel.jpg
    zexel.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 286
Well I got my porsche in, here it is, It's not that great I didn't spend much time on it, but it's emulating the JGTC Endless Porsche

Attachments

• endless porsche.gif
    endless porsche.gif
    871 bytes · Views: 215
And this gif was almost 100% hybird, it's a Soarer front end, RX-7 Rear end, and fascia(bodykit), supra mid/roof, custom door, rim change,GTO/3000GT sideskirts/sidevents and the animation if you didn't notice.
There's my 3, I am done.

Attachments

• soarer burnout.gif
    soarer burnout.gif
    11.8 KB · Views: 159
Originally posted by Driftster
And this gif was almost 100% hybird, it's a Soarer front end, RX-7 Rear end, and fascia(bodykit), supra mid/roof, custom door, rim change,GTO/3000GT sideskirts/sidevents and the animation if you didn't notice.
There's my 3, I am done.

im not gonna enter this week cos my inspiration levels are really low:( and that last soarer hybrid thing will whoop the competition anyday!:lol:

Toyota Supra Hatchback 2004
New rims
New body kit
Added <<Supra>> on the side skirt
Door change
+ other thing

Attachments

• hatchback supra 2004.bmp
    11.8 KB · Views: 22
Back