PSC: "Exotica" - *March*

• Thread starter Garconis
  • 83 comments
Garconis
Garconis
Ladies and Gentlemen, this is the kick off of the Exotica Photoshop Cometition.

You will Photoshop Supercars to no end. No rules apply, other than you must have your final 'shop posted here and so that everyone knows it is your FINAL one.

The first car will be the Jaguar XJ220. Anything goes, but please dont just make something that didnt even involve the car itself.

The deadline will be the last day of March, and a Poll will go up after the deadline and voting will take place the whole month of the next Monthly Exotica Photoshop Conest (i.e. Voting for March's competition will take place during April's competition.)

So, finally, here is the first picture to be Photoshopped for this month:

Attachments

• xj220.jpg
    xj220.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 393
Yea it is quite a long period for one chop, when you cant really do much to it.

But yea we did this car a while back before the forum updates.. I can't find it though cuz this forum only goes back 3 pages :odd:

Before the forum updates? That means it was a long time ago. So who cares? It's not that big a deal at all.

YEah, please just make this a success. I put alot of time and effort into this to get everything going and finding good car pictures for each month.

I was hoping this was going to be a competitive competition because the cars chosen are so difficult to 'shop. Please make this a success and do your best. I mean, you have a month, so your creation should be a work or art. Or you can just sqeak it in when you get the time, that is why the deadline is so long.

That sould actually make it much easier. That way you dont need to match color perfectly, on the correct shade.

C'Mon, you saying you arent up for the challenge? You should see the one I am working on!

this is what i got so far....i dont think anyone could need a month cause this took me like 45 mins and i cant think of anything else to really do

Attachments

• jaguar copy.jpg
    jaguar copy.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 316
Originally posted by XGRaViSmOrSX
this is what i got so far....i dont think anyone could need a month cause this took me like 45 mins and i cant think of anything else to really do
WOW!!! :eek:
Cool!!! :cool:
Much better this way!! 👍
But how do you fit the wheels so nice?
Do you search the net for pics of rims who are in the same angle as the car?? :confused:

Here is a small preview of mine. I work on it about once a week.

Attachments

• xj220(mod3)preview.jpg
    xj220(mod3)preview.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 200
I may try this because it is greyscale and it is easier to do than colour because matching shades of grey is childs play!

HOW!!!!

do you do all of this its....AMAZING!!! I figured it with photoshop (Duh) but HOW!!!!!

love your work...keep it up and anyone wanna help out a beginner...

Latest Posts

Back