PSC: GTPlanet Official Weekly PSC: Week 9!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 92 comments

-Fred-

This is a custom title
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Somewhere.
Sorry for the somewhat late start, but i've got one of those damn colds, and it's impairing my judgement... Let's get on with week 9, anyway!

Entries due next Saturday

and, now, the victim! (edit: Woo! my brain got the good one!) :lol:

Attachments

• week9.jpg
    week9.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 402
PR is that front spoiler properly attached to the car..or is it a cheap plastic mould and has melted in the sun?

Originally posted by PunkRock
tee-hee, not finished, but i'm running out of ideas...

That was my bumper!!!:mad: Oh well, there is only 32953 more on that site to choose.

Oh well, I'm turning this celica into a whole different car.. or trying to anyway :odd:

Nice job by the way

:lol: @ AlPHA's reply

:lol: I was hesitating between 3 of them. It's not perfect, i mean, you can see where i erased the body lines, and forgot to put them back... :lol:

here is my pic

1672784.jpg

MODS:

Lan Evo VIII Rear Spoiler/Front Bumper
Nsx Side Vent
Celica Sports M Headlights
Replaced Rims And Tires (Since Old Ones were Too Bright)
Civic Type-R Side Skirt
Shaved Gas Tank/Front Emblem
Hood Scoop Enlarged
New Paint Job

👍 .star. and Gravis

They look really good.

By the way what font is that .star.? or did you take it off a pic?

Wow, everyone's pretty good! The poll's gonna be interesting Saturday night! :D

I have a very important question PR. I want to turn my car into, well I shouldnt say just yet but I think you may know already. The clips are all at the wrong angles and stuff so I was wondering if I could take parts off of the actual Celica picture and put them on the other. Thanks 👍...

You mean taking, like, for example, the lights, and putting them on something else? I don't see any problem to that...

Originally posted by Frustrated Palm
I have a very important question PR. I want to turn my car into, well I shouldnt say just yet but I think you may know already. The clips are all at the wrong angles and stuff so I was wondering if I could take parts off of the actual Celica picture and put them on the other. Thanks 👍...

If its at the wrong angles wouldnt it be same as taking it from the car you wanted in the first place? Either way you look at it, you're still gonna have the wrong angle :odd:

No I can change tha angle correctly with the week 9 car but not with the other car. So Im changing the angle with the week nine celica parts and putting them on the other pic...

Well, can't think of anything else to do with it... General tidy up from the one i did earlier.

Attachments

• celica.jpg
    celica.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 312
Back