Gran Turismo7058

(Banned)
It just has to Be done by Noveber 11th
Project Car:2002 Mazda RX7

Attachments

• 1070-1.jpg
    1070-1.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 170
Hate to break it to you Power, but the RX-7 was ended in April...they all sold out...there is no new one in the near future.

Sorry.

Originally posted by MazKid
Hate to break it to you Power, but the RX-7 was ended in April...they all sold out...there is no new one in the near future.

Sorry.

no ****, Einstein! hence why the RX8... :rolleyes:

yes you know everything about Mazda, but you don't have to be an ass about it and nitpick on everything...
---

why did you include a pic, if we can't shop it? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

shouldn't we 'chop the picture, and give an explanation of the mods afterwards?

Punk calm down, I was simply stating that for those who didn't know that the RX-7 was discontinued so that no one came to me asking about this new RX-7.

----------
Anywho, Punk, I agree with the latter part of your post...seems kinda silly that he wants us to photoshop the car but not that pic...

heres mine, could have more work done on it, but never mind... :rolleyes:

Attachments

• contest #5 finished.jpg
    contest #5 finished.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 102
Here is mine. I know its not the best but I'm new at this. I'm stilling trying to figure out how to do Shop good

Originally posted by PunkRock
got it on that black Silvia as well? :lol:
Yep.:P

BTW - How the hell do you blend the front bumper so well?! No matter what I do, I can't get it to look right.:rolleyes: Is there like a special tool or something that I'm not using?:confused:
:odd:

i just use the airbrush to get rid of imperfections, after i've matched (or at least tried to) the color.

I got lucky on that one, the pic i had was fairly good, the lighting wasn't too bad.

ohh, now i've got a kick ass idea! 💡

Latest Posts

Back