Cobraking

(Banned)
:) Challenger.. :)
Due Date :April, 18th, 2003// Friday

Attachments

• challenger.jpg
    challenger.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 312
Damned better dude. no lambos here, keep those for the exotica comp. as for the mustang... bleh -__- boring, but what the heck. its gonna be DIFFICULT to modify because of the color tough.

Cano

that challenger...

Originally posted by cobraking13
Happy Cano :cheers:...

yes, very happy :D. and come on, these car can be GREATLY improved dude. and if not improved, why dont you try to make a challenger wagon or something like that?

Cano

YESSSSS YESSSS a Challenger Tudor HEMI WAgon!!!!
OMG... IT WOULD BE AWESOMMMEEEE :drool:

mmhh... maybe Ill do dat :D

Cano

:lol: At first the picture didnt move and I didnt know it did and I was thinking "I thought PR would have done more than that". Then suddenly it started to move :lol:...

It's pretty crappy, too... I guess Imageready (that thing that comes with Photoshop) isn't that good, finally. :lol:

bro thats a challenger 340 magnum six-pack dude,not a charger,dont worry,i sometimes accidently say charger instead of challenger sometimes.....

Im in bro,Mopar lover here...

a Challenger with lowrider Hydraullics!!! OMG no...
hahaha funny as hell tough.
altough I pray that no one EVER does that to a Challenger >_<

Cano

and, halfracedrift, flip yer wheels horizontally, they are showing their deepness on the wrong side. if you see the car from the front, how come the deepness of the wheel is on the front too?? @.@

as for mine, Ill try to modernize the design AND make a wagon out of it... a pro touring wag :D

smaller and better quality... still crap, though! :D

Attachments

• lowrider.gif
    lowrider.gif
    78.9 KB · Views: 289
Back