PSC Week 113

• Thread starter 360rider
  • 20 comments
This week i think we should go for a subcompact. How about the new Civic Si (known as the SiR in Canada)

Civic-Si-001.jpg

THIS PSC WILL END ON SUNDAY JULY 10TH AT 11:59 PM (GMT)

Looks good so far.
360, Thanks for putting up the poll and the new week.
I'm back now, and hopefully I will be able to make time for this week's 'chop.

Umm... good(ish). Went boating to Pender and Saturna Islands (You're from Vancouver, you might know where these are) for Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Kinda crappy weather, it was only really hot for a few hours on Wednesday. It was patchy rain and cloud for the rest of the time. Hiked to the top of Pender. Wow, what a view. You could see for miles.

Anyway, back on topic, I think I will participate in this one. Not sure if I can start today, but I will try for tonight.

wow sounds like fun regardless of the weather. i know where pender is i think ive been there before im not sure :S. but damn get an entry in for this its suck to run on 2 entries.

Yeah, I'll get an entry in. I got a start on it last night, but didn't get too far. I'm trying to decide on what to do with it. If it turns out right, it will loosely resemble something from the Speed Touring Car championships.

those wheels suit it nice. ummmm only thing i can see is the angle of the 07 on the quarterpanel window. its a bit off. other than that it looks great.

360rider
those wheels suit it nice. ummmm only thing i can see is the angle of the 07 on the quarterpanel window. its a bit off. other than that it looks great.

Yeah, I know the 07 is off. I was using the polygonal lasso & coloring inside of it, instead of using the text tool. I was also having a hard time with the blue color infront/on the door. Good enough, though. I'm not putting more time into this.

c'mon you guys, only 4 entries?
These competitions are for fun, remember. Everybody can participate!
We used to have over 20 entries every week.
Nice to see some people are back here. 👍

Yeah... 4 entries is kinda low. Where'd everyone from the last week go??

I'll post the poll up tonight. So that means about 14-15 hours for the entries to roll in!

Edit - Suggestions for next week?

Back