PSC: Weekly PSC: Week 24!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 129 comments

-Fred-

This is a custom title
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Somewhere.
Impressive that we've gone that far, as i repeat every week. I have so many ideas, it's getting hard to use only one picture!

Only submit your FINAL entry

Have fun!

Attachments

• alfa156.jpg
    alfa156.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 210
this should be an interesting one, too bad what little talent I possess will be held under wraps for the next two weeks (for finals, I'm studying hard). If I can find a window, I will chop the next two weeks, but I cannot guarantee anything (two more weeks until the half-year aniversary). I will try to squeeze something in, but my hands are going to be tied up the next couple days...

If you can provide me some good quality, less than 100k 1024x768+ pics, sure...

Yes. Problem is not everyone has access to hosting, and have to attach them to GTP's server. You have to take that into account.

15.jpg

Here, found a 1024 x 768 of it, but you'll still have to resize it if you want to attach it here...

Here's my crappy attempt... too rusty.. haven't chopped in over a month.. this took like... 2 hrs*i'm VERY slow*

Attachments

• week24.jpg
    week24.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 286
Originally posted by Stripes
Im talking about hosting the victim. There is a guy over at the PSJ forums thats offering members a free Premium 50Mb account. So maybe we can get an account over there so we can host the victim and have a larger version of it.

http://www.photoshopjunkie.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=14&t=3638&

Edit: Thanks for finding a bigger pic.

I can host the victim, whichever size it needs to be. I can't host each chop, however, so starting with a big pic, only to have it resized makes little sense, don't you think?

ah, good one, punk rock.this one should be interesting to redesign. as for the two chops, damn!!!

Cano

I wish I had all my car pictures. Stupid other computer not having CD burner. I have no car pictures that are on the same angle as that car. :grumpy:

Wow.

That's not a bad chop at all! But - the front bumper looks a bit weird (the colour) It might just be me, but it looks fine the way it is still. Nice rims too :D

I'll probably attempt another weather make over, I'm really planning to screw up my car and the weather. Hopefully it'll turn out properly or else I'm gonna have to kill someone. :D

Just editted to add in Fonzy :)

Thanks man, the rims are Scooby rims. I just desaturated and darkened the spokes, with a bit of sharpening to keep the shine

Not sure... i didn't do much to mine yet.

Slightly OT, but i think next week's contest will be the best one yet. :D

Back