• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 253 comments

-Fred-

This is a custom title
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Somewhere.
Let's post this up before i forget. :lol:

Hopefully we'll have a great contest this week. I think the picture's good enough for that, at least. I've tried to stay away from cars that are popularly 'chopped across the internet, but this one's pretty cool, and i don't think i've ever seen this pic being chopped here.

B56211378.jpg

Hope you guys have fun!

Post your FINAL entry only, please

Originally posted by ALPHA
Did you forget to use the shift key?

Nope. As english isn't my main language, I tend to make small errors like that from time to time. I, at least, have the decency to use complete words and try to have a correct syntax (well, most of the time anyway), unlike some fellow GTP members whom we can't even read.

Don't mean to sound stupid (I don't know much about Canada), but what is your first language PR? French? Just curious.

Anyway, in my normal tradition i've practically finished already with this week. Any suggestions?

Edit:
Got rid of the stickers for a start :embarrassed:
New wheels, seats, grille mesh, smoothed body (less pixels), custom skirts (redited), coloured interior

week296.jpg

French is my main language, indeed. Canada has 2 main languages, English and French.

That's a cool chop, don! I'll probably post mine later tonight, i'm almost done with it. Kept it simple this week. :)

Cool thanks, I learnt about Quebec in my French class years ago, didn't realise French was such a main language though. Learn something new everyday... :)

Oh! - I forgot about the Canadians and French language, my bad.

Donbenni, nice chop the rear wheel looks a little polygonal. 👍

I can't see your chop anymore, donbenni.

Here's mine. Kept it simple, and i tried to make it look like something that could actually be done. That's what mine would look like, probably. Might add a small and discreet spoiler, or change the color to a lighter tone, but i think that's pretty much it.

B56711383.jpg

I like it PunkRock.

This is my first Chop With Carbon Fiber. I just learned Carbon Fiber today. My hood is ugly. But It's my first try I hope you guys like it. I would really like some feedback.

good work everyone. some thigs to say for the three chops posted so far:
Donbenni: its the CLEANEST, less-riced chop Ive seen from you. the only thing Id change is that I would get rid of those widshield stickers. other than that, damn that looks good.
Punk rock: damn. that looks good. Id have one. but the seat that is behind the widshield looks a little too bright... if you de-brighted the color a little or reduced layer opacity it would be absolutely perfect.
SuperSupra: O_o damn! that hood... dont >.< well, the idea is good, but align it well, the headlight is bigger in one side than in the other!! and darkening a little the intercooler in front would give it a more real appearance. @@ and, arents those wheels too big? @.@

but, good work on the three. I have absolutely no idea of what to with this thing. maybe Ill do the idea that SuperSupra gave me for the catera. He knows what I mean (:

Cano

this my be a dumb question but i cant how do i change the color to white, you cant do it through color balance(atleast i dont think so), so...i dont know anyother way, can someone help me out!

Wow, you guys were quick :eek: Great pic pr. I'll get on it soon... Now that I got four days off. :D Donbenni, I like that you have an eye for quality, you do good clean chops.

Ta-da! I have absolutely no inspiration lately... It's JDM yo!!!

Attachments

• 2002.03.22%20-%2020)%20winding%20gravel%20road%20through%20countryside copy.jpg
    2002.03.22%20-%2020)%20winding%20gravel%20road%20through%20countryside copy.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 425
Very nice chops everyone, and thanks for the comments :)
Cano: I thought you'd appreciate the less Japanese approach to the design ;) I thought the stickers might be a little risky :lol:
Supra: I'll sort out some links to a few sticker pages for you

My Latest Edition:
  • List of Modifications
  • ACS Z4 Bumper
  • RX8 Fenders and skirt
  • Camaro Air Scoop
  • Carbon-Fiber Hood
  • Made it Indigo
  • Lowered

Attachments

• preview8.jpg
    preview8.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 297
Here's mine, it feels almost complete. Had an idea of making the lower parts of the body dirty, i'll try it some other time.. That is one dangerous chick! *lol*

Punkrock, nice!

/D

edit: flames added, shadows on wheels+gurl. finished, mabye smoothen the paint..

Good but weird. She should cast a shadow on the car, the wheel especially. Might have looked better with her sitting on the bonnet, i mean who sits on the floor next to their car with one hand up the arch? :lol: It's well done though, respect

Back