PSC: Weekly PSC Week 34

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 117 comments

-Fred-

This is a custom title
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Somewhere.
I received a good amount of suggestions that will be used in the near future, but i couldn't pass this one up when i saw it.

I know we've done one of those before, but that pic's just begging to be chopped, don't you think? :lol:

Attachments

• vitz.jpg
    vitz.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 451
A work in progress, sorta :odd: It's not supposed to look realistic, but maybe more a design of what i would love to do with a Yaris :D ... and yes it has been riced to hell and back:

week34chop2.jpg

Edit: Updated front valance crappiness (thanks halfracedrift dude)

Whoa, back to the drawing board! The black one looks even more badass, you should post a full res. one of that one too. 👍

Whoa!!! D1 series! haha
Comment: there's some red stuff on the tire.... if it's a reflection.. then the tires are REALLY shiny..

Don: The front is mucho smoother now and more realisitic too, nice work.

Originally posted by halfracedrift
Whoa!!! D1 series! haha
Comment: there's some red stuff on the tire.... if it's a reflection.. then the tires are REALLY shiny..

Don: The front is mucho smoother now and more realisitic too, nice work.

The tire-shine for when the cars are being shown off and for better spin. Some drivers do it, some don't. I would. :)

bucketloads of rice to now. I have an idea with this, But I dont know If Ill have time. or if I can do it. well see.

Cano

and donbenni, that is one ricy thing you have there!!! cant you get away from rice, man? o.O just once :P (j/k dude, but hell, that thing is ricy!!!)

Latest Posts

Back