PSC: Weekly PSC Week 43

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 253 comments

-Fred-

This is a custom title
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Somewhere.
Gotta make this quickly here, so i'll just post it and let you guys do the choppin' ;)

Mitsu Eclipse this week, let's try to make it look cooler. Which, well, shouldn't be too hard.

B56714398.jpg

Hmm....an eclipse. Through my wonderful powers of intuition i predict that we will see a LOT of rice.

I wish I didnt suck so much at Photoshop. :irked:

What kind of "mice" (mouse) whatever, do you guys use. I really have troubles with my mouse and it's ability to track around the shape of the car. I know I dont have the steadiest of hands but I really think my mouse just plain sucks.

Use the polygonal lasso tool. The mouse doesn't matter with that.

It works for me and I have a 20 dollar IBM mouse. It's one of those optical dealies.

Do you use PS7? I find when reading the Photoshop tutorials, I often don't have the "tool" or option that they speak of. Maybe I do, but it might be worded differently.

Are most tutorials writen with an earlier version of Photoshop in mind?

Originally posted by boombexus
Do you use PS7? I find when reading the Photoshop tutorials, I often don't have the "tool" or option that they speak of. Maybe I do, but it might be worded differently.

Are most tutorials writen with an earlier version of Photoshop in mind?

If you right click on a tool, you get more options. I recently installed PS7, and it works pretty good.

i use a logitech trackball, or as they call it, a "Marble Mouse." I think it's good because you can take your hand off it without moving the mouse pointer to get a more confortable position.

He's talking to me. Yeah, I know I haven't been submitting lately, but I'm hoping to make a comeback with that idea (it's gonna take a crap-load of work but it will be done...eventually...)

well, i had homework but i couldn't resist cranking this out. comments welcome. i can't wait to see what everyone else is doing.

EDIT: go to page 3 and help me decide on the color!

Ok, that thing just looks out of proportion.. like.. totally outta proportion... the right side seems to be bent up or somethin..

edit: nevermind... the swap actually makes the left side of the car seem much higher

Back