PSC: Weekly PSC Week 48!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 112 comments

-Fred-

This is a custom title
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Somewhere.
Some of you will hate me for that, i guess, but it'll be fun!;)

231103-bbx.jpg

Hope we're gonna have fun!

I'm starting on it. So far I've just lowerd it and put rims on it, plus colored it blue. This is the very first time I've done this and I'm not even using Photo Shop...I'm usin Paint Shop Pro7, heh.

My very first mod to a real car, and not pixel art. I know the wheels came out very bad. outher than that i think it came out good. :D Damnit, forgot to save it when i tinted the windows black and i put in the original grill! Damnit damnit damnit! Oh well, i hate my wheels though. I even forgot to save the blacked out spaces in the wheels!? Damn, i am an idiot!
241103-MOD!.png

You know PR, I've checked out these comps since I first got here and always enjoyed looking at the end results of all the participants. I think I may actually enter for the first time ever.:)

Chaos, thats not bad at all. Might want to fill in the blank space in the rear wheel well though. Im not real familiar with Paint shop, do you use a freehand tool to out line the wheels? In PS theres a polygonal lasso which makes cutting wheels a lot easier.

I was going to turn mine into a short bus, but i had a better idea. Imagination will rule this week, i think...

ever taught of what an 80s sports car look? (:

Cano

look for a mind blower this week. an easy one, at that.

lol, i decided to make it as ugly as possible :D... since i hate the scions.. and i think this one looks like a mini-astrovan.. so here:

scionugly.jpg

:D

actually I think it looks CUTE AS HELL suzy. I like it ^-^

well, HERE is mine, and I must say I like very much the way it came out. pretty... classy, if I may say so, but at the same time, with a sporty flare, and of course complete 80's flavor. everything is cutom, I sectioned the car in... more than half, spliced the top and contructed the rear portion from scratch. the wing also. wheels came from a Holden chop I made a while back. everything else is just the same box, massaged to death. I liked how it looked in that color, so elegant and so 80s, that I just left it as is, and I think it looks fantastic. comments!!!

Attachments

• shoebox.jpg
    shoebox.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 271
Back