PSC: Weekly PSC Week 57

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 122 comments

-Fred-

This is a custom title
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Somewhere.
New week, new contest. I think this is only the 3rd truck we've ever done...

B56717966.jpg

Yeah, since nobody really showed interest in my lambo mini yet, I thought I would go a little drastic with this one. I need to grab some attention.

So here it is: FINAL ENTRY!

_Dodge_2.jpg

I had to section the body numerous times, I think about 18, to get it to fit correctly. Then I had to do some airbrushing, then some cloning, well you know... the rest to make it work.

EDIT: I updated the shadows and the front bumper.

I'm having trouble seeing yours, toyomatt. It's very slow to load, and that's if it loads.

mine so far, right now i'm working on getting the picture quality to match between the 2 photos.. as u can see.. i added noise, and made it a darker color.. i can't find any decent SEMI pics tho..

Removed for ease of judgement.

toyomatt- i'd add some shadow on the tires from the body.. make it look less 'glued on' ... i think thats about it, i don't like the chain in front.. maybe put it under the grille? well executed otherwise :D

Originally posted by PunkRock
I'm having trouble seeing yours, toyomatt. It's very slow to load, and that's if it loads.

Really? It loads very quickly for me. I even checked someone else's comp. Want me to make it smaller, atleast for quick viewing? Because, I'd like to show off the detail in the bigger picture.

EDIT: I updated the shadow and front bumper on my entry. I hope suzq44 likes it. :D

this is where i'm going with it...but i bet none of you can guess how im gonna try and finish the back half: im going for the 2006 dodge charger! (coupe)

Updated...later

Looks Good suz. I'd add some more details, the high exhausts, Peterbilt rammer (bumper:D) and mabye a chromed fueltank.one thing that looks strange is the lights, they're too stretched. otw 👍

My 2 cents.

hmm thanks for the commentz guys . yup minorke u r right its belgian tunes but not so redical ..hehehe ill plan to use either convertible or suv or door open not gullwing hehehe :D

Back