PSC: Weekly PSC Week 59

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 165 comments

-Fred-

This is a custom title
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Somewhere.
I got rid of the other thread, which went to hell in a handbasket.

This time, keep derogatory and negative comments to a minimum. I won't accept what happened in the other thread.

skyline.jpg

A big and hearthy thank you goes to Acid X for providing the webspace to re-upload the picture. đź‘Ť

Good move, PR! :)

However, I'll have to type out my post again:irked: ;)

Sorry I haven't entered during the last couple of weeks. Things have been really busy here at Chaser Towers. Got to love the GT-R, has to go down in history as one of THE most accomplished road/track cars of all time. Let's hope all us choppers give the old girl the respect she deserves! :)

Anyway, if I have time I really want to have a go at this one. Who knows, maybe I'll win one of these days. :lol:

Good luck all! ;)

Chaser

Originally posted by GTJugend
Please don't do it in crap-style as you did with the Golf V. ;)

nah....

its gonna be worse.

Cano

no, really I dont know what Im gonna do. but ricing it is my first option :D and REALLY ricing it.

Whooa... Nice drifterzzz... I'm making a convertable... It's... ha.. slowly looking like the new mustang... which is just downright scary..

Drift mobile for drifterzzz i see. What do they call that? The Skyleighty? Don't forget to take out the Super HICAS first ;)

Not entirely sure what I'm going to do yet. I have one idea, but I think it may go either way. Hmmm, to do or not to do? That is the question...

hehehe 10q for commentz ... the angle little hard damn ...
& for the convertible i planed it also but i cant get the good wing for it ...:odd:

Well, mine isn't going to win this one, but I tried out some new techniques on PS7. Please leave some feedback.
Basically I just used new backdrops and wheels, other than that, I did the rest with Airbrush.

EDIT: Wasn't 100% pleased with this one, so I'm redoing it.

Yeah, sorry about that. My opinion obviously differs from others on the board. I should have figured so, look at all the cars in GT. Anyway, I am uninspired now. My original inspiration was shot down. I've been screwing around in Photoshop messing with the car trying to get ideas and I came out with this neoned lowrider Skyline with a vinyl decal that looks absolutely stupid. So I'm probably not going to enter in this week for the sheer fact I can't think of anything to do with this car.

I'm not sure what I'm gonna do, might rice it with Need for Speed Underground style kit and graphics or might do JGTC style, not sure yet.

interesting herse.. but i don't think it's long enough to carry any caskets, nice art on it too :D

Thanks for the comments. Yes, it is an interesting combo. I borrowed the art-trick from you suz.

And the length.. It can only carry caskets for midgets :)

No ideas for such a pretty car. Mild body kit, K&N in the bumper. FINAL ENTRY

Attachments

• skyline2.jpg
    skyline2.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 271
Back