PSC: Weekly PSC Week 61

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 146 comments

-Fred-

This is a custom title
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Somewhere.
You guys said you wanted more "odd" angles to work with...

I think this is pretty much the only angle in which the C6 doesn't look like utter crap. :lol: It'll be very easy to do some crazy stuff this week!

Attachments

• chevrolet-corvette-c6-023.jpg
    chevrolet-corvette-c6-023.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 417
i dunno what else to do.. i like this retro look..

[[image Deleted]]

note: Final on Page 8

hmm. Never tried this angle. I'll wrap something up in C1 style.

Toyo, it looks strange but fun. I don't want to think about the comfort in that one..

Suzq. The color is 👍.

Work on the door handle a lot more, you can tell that there was one there, 72elcamino. Other than that, it's pretty good.

Suzq44, you could always tweak the front and rear with some more shark qualities, that could bring out some flare for you. EX. a shark fin in the back or on the hood.

Hey GT, didn't know if you knew this or not, but there is a reddened background around the front and back of the car. Just thought you'd like to know. As well, there are a ton of blobs around the converti-top.

Originally posted by toyomatt84
Hey GT, didn't know if you knew this or not, but there is a reddened background around the front and back of the car. Just thought you'd like to know. As well, there are a ton of blobs around the converti-top.

Dam you TFT users! :lol: No, seriously, thanks a lot for pointing it out. My CRT is utter crap so the BG looks all black and nice. I'll try to fix it later, mabye tomorrow. It'll be a nice walk in the dark for me .. :)

Originally posted by GTJugend
Dam you TFT users! :lol: No, seriously, thanks a lot for pointing it out. My CRT is utter crap so the BG looks all black and nice. I'll try to fix it later, mabye tomorrow. It'll be a nice walk in the dark for me .. :)

Did you try turning up the contrast? Or working in the dark?

Originally posted by GTJugend

Sorry to make more work for ya'.

I sent you a PM 72, it's your update. Check it if you like.

yeah its pretty cool, finally found ways to clean up my lines a little better and tried a mach 5 look so im going to stick with that even though it needs more work...

Back