PSC: Weekly PSC Week 62

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 105 comments

-Fred-

This is a custom title
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Somewhere.
I thought we'd never be able to start the thing, but fortunately it's here.

I know the picture isn't all that great, but it's really the best I could find for a mid 80s/early 90's Volkswagen Golf.

B56719225.jpg

Hope you guys like it. :)

:drool: that car looks gorgeous as it stands!!! I would be hardpressed to find something to do with it. its beautifu. yes, I like Golfs.

Cano

maybe... mmhh.... brainstorm...

I know I'm not nearly good enough to join the competition,but I can't wait to see some of the chops that you guys make from that.I might do a chop on it myself,and post in the Photoshoped cars thread.

i dunno what else i wanna do to it, however i will do something, so here is a sneekpeek:
golf.jpg

PS: nowhere near done yet if u couldn't tell. :D

Originally posted by qjasonp
I know I'm not nearly good enough to join the competition,but I can't wait to see some of the chops that you guys make from that.I might do a chop on it myself,and post in the Photoshoped cars thread.

doesnt matter if you're good or not.. competition is open to everyone.

howd you get the license plate off this is the best i could do, it doesnt look that bad in this quality but in higher quality it looks a little weird.

Attachments

• b56719225.jpg
    b56719225.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 441
Ah, a big bumper MK II - just the job!

I've got something a bit different in the works for this one...watch this space! ;)

Just asking for the rally treatment. I hope i get more time this week, because I want to put an 80's rally style huge front lip on this baby.

EDIT: Forget this. No chop is better then a crap chop that just fills up the poll.

I have seen the future of this competition. its name is Chaser. its second name: fan.

Cano

just you wait and see. as chaser said, watch for this space. he is gonna blow us all out. hell, Im not even entering!!

Originally posted by halfracedrift
need a friggin' way to learn how to do rollcages!

If your using Photoshop 7, use the pen tool and paths to make nice curves ;)

i wasn't here for a long time, but i saw this week competition i realized that i must do this chop, couse i drive this car every day :)
so and i made it look like my own car :D
countach2004-golf2_chop.jpg

FINAL ENTRY

Back