PSC: Weekly PSC Week 63

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 165 comments

-Fred-

This is a custom title
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Somewhere.
I'm in a bit of a hurry, so I'll make it quick.

Mazda 6 this week, looks pretty damn good, too.
B56719579.jpg

Hehe, I have my rough outline done in MS Paint. Later I'll get knuckling down to the real version.

What is it? Let's just say: Ferrari, Porsche and Lamborghini, watch out! There's a new guy in town :D

Originally posted by chaser_fan
Hehe, I have my rough outline done in MS Paint. Later I'll get knuckling down to the real version.

What is it? Let's just say: Ferrari, Porsche and Lamborghini, watch out! There's a new guy in town :D

ABSOLUTELY DAMN YOU DUDE!!! and you know why!!! :irked: :grumpy: well... lest's just say that chaser and I had the same idea, but when I was envisioning it, he already had the mspaint preview -__-
on the other hand... well, dudes, watch out, I think it will be REALLY hard to beat chaser, AGAIN. the preview looked dynamite, and if there is someone who can take the idea to good fulfillment is Chaser. you'll see.

Cano

for me.. well... maybe the speed 12 will have a rotary rival (:

Originally posted by Cano
ABSOLUTELY DAMN YOU DUDE!!! and you know why!!! :irked: :grumpy: well... lest's just say that chaser and I had the same idea, but when I was envisioning it, he already had the mspaint preview -__-
on the other hand... well, dudes, watch out, I think it will be REALLY hard to beat chaser, AGAIN. the preview looked dynamite, and if there is someone who can take the idea to good fulfillment is Chaser. you'll see.

Cano

for me.. well... maybe the speed 12 will have a rotary rival (:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks dude! Piling on the pressure to perform I see....nice tactic! :lol: ;)

Anway, your idea sounds hot. I can't wait to see the final realisation...I got a feeling it's going to rock the proverbial house. :)

Originally posted by drifterzzz
a lil preview ..hehehe

:) That's well done, drifterzzz. Good start! Keep it simple and I'm sure it will look cool.

Originally posted by chaser_fan
:lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks dude! Piling on the pressure to perform I see....nice tactic! :lol: ;)

Anway, your idea sounds hot. I can't wait to see the final realisation...I got a feeling it's going to rock the proverbial house. :)

no pressure at all. its just your normal talent that speaks.

Cano

I hope I have the time to do it, Im helping a friend of mine to put the grays on her commic, so she can feature in a comicon in april.

no pressure at all. its just your normal talent that speaks.

Cano

I hope I have the time to do it, Im helping a friend of mine to put the grays on her commic, so she can feature in a comicon in april.

Please find time, Cano! :D

I want to race your FR monster with my MR beastie :lol:

¬¬ you'd win. like you didn't knew it. you are MR >.< and im a high-horse FR. without traction control :P

CAno

m actually trying to develop some ideas right now... in school

¬¬ you'd win. like you didn't knew it. you are MR >.< and im a high-horse FR. without traction control :P

CAno

m actually trying to develop some ideas right now... in school

Hooray! But you better get your skates on. My wee beastie has reached stage 2 :D

Originally posted by drifterzzz
a lil preview ..hehehe

mxxx.jpg

👍 kinda looks like my car in the drive way.. except for those fog lights and eyelids :D

EDIT: anyone else notice it's kinda odd that it's white background and has a reflection of like a tree or something on the hood? :odd:

Originally posted by epic

EDIT: anyone else notice it's kinda odd that it's white background and has a reflection of like a tree or something on the hood? :odd:

Yeah... :odd: They probably took out the real background out.

Originally posted by TimW
Were can i get some wheels that size image?? the image is huge everywheel i try and get it too small..?:banghead:

You can resize the said image, too... ;) I left it that big because some people like to work with huge images.

Not too bad, but the wheels are a little blurry, as well as the rear one isn't far enough back. Add a little black as inner fender on the rear wheelwell.

Retry making the window, the gradiant is a little fake looking, but other than that, it's not bad. :D

Back