Staff Emeritus
Canada
Somewhere.
Somehow it screamed "'chop me!", this little VW Lupo GTi... :P

Attachments

• lupogti01.jpg
    lupogti01.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 572
hey guys been a while now .............oohh well look at that thing HE iS MINE! im going for this one hehe
;)

I CALL THIS ENTRY "A DAY IN LIFE WITH A SLOW COMPUTER".......PS NOT RESPONDING! :lol: ..... REALLY EARLY BUT I HAVE NO TIME IN THE WEEK THIS IS MY FINAL ENTRY

JDMDC2ITR-dayinlife.JPG

I call dibs on the Impreza headlights! :P Wheels are temporary, and I didn't start on anything else...:irked:

Attachments

• lupo.jpg
    lupo.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 235
Originally posted by PunkRock
I call dibs on the Impreza headlights! :P Wheels are temporary, and I didn't start on anything else...:irked:

dammit you buttmunch.. ahh well *goes back to list of ideas

wowww dirfte gtx really great man long time didnt chopz once u make come back awesome ...;) mine will be soon donu wat yet but brushing 4 sure hehehe:D

Originally posted by 72ElCamino
heres what i have so far..

that's great man!!! keep on it, it sure looks kool!!!
I'll see if I can have a go, too. nice little car, punk rock.

Cano

heres mine so far. im having trouble finding cars at the same angle, so i dont know if ill finish it or not.

IMAGE REMOVED

nice teazR 👍

ehhh heres what I did so far, I'll do more later probably or something. comments anyone?

Rice Is Nice.

Lovin' the car from teazR and epic got some crazy rims on his Lupo. But your bonnet vent doesn't look right. And oh yeah, the exhaust, looks like it would look to the front, if you know, what I mean. Fix that and it will be badass!

👍 yea.. I don't really like the front of the car, I'm probably gonna end up changing it and taking that exhaust off.

give me a little while; this car needs alot more than parts; it needs a whole new identity (although for appearance' sake I shall try to leave some aspect of the original intact).

It looks like you used the same picture for both lights. Other than that, really nice headlight conversion. ;)

Anyways, I can't get my hands on a decent set of rims. It really drives me ****en crazy, it's like Murphy's Law. I BET if week 66 is over, I'll find _only_ rims in that view. *rofl*
Please if someone can spare a decent set of rims, please PM me if that is allowed. *lol*

Latest Posts

Back