PSC: Weekly PSC Week 67

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 116 comments

-Fred-

This is a custom title
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Somewhere.
No idea whatsoever this week, so I took epic's idea.

So, if you have anything bad to say about this, do so over here :D

Attachments

• z31.jpg
    z31.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 449
what model is this? im not up on my old nissans...

Its a Datsun 300ZX. The guy across the street owns a plain blue one. Just like the picture, just no black..

Damn, it's gonna be hard, not to ruin this gorgeous car. I'll give it a try, though. Let's see if I can come up with something decent.

PS. Dayum, the people hate my Lupo! T__T

i changed the rims, added the kit, painted stuff that needed to be painted, shaved the handle and the side blinker, I tinted the windows and thats pretty much it. I'm only 15 and ive noticed that theres some guys here that really love this car. I hope i didnt dissapoint you guys... :D

Attachments

• fairlady z1.jpeg
    fairlady z1.jpeg
    44.7 KB · Views: 395
Originally posted by Maxmanios
i changed the rims, added the kit, painted stuff that needed to be painted, shaved the handle and the side blinker, I tinted the windows and thats pretty much it. I'm only 15 and ive noticed that theres some guys here that really love this car. I hope i didnt dissapoint you guys... :D

Er...The rims are sweet. But the body kit is Veilside-ish. Plus, the front lip is a little off balance.

Bottom line: Too ricey.

lemme guess, you took that kit form a Murceilago? anyway, it looks a little sloppy. lower the opacity of the tints so you can see the inside a little. other than that, you should clean up the edges a lot.

Its harder that in looks to modify a car like this, im not a ricer but i needed something that looks atleast ok on this car. Plus besides the front spoiler, wich i still think looks ok, i think the rest of the car looks great.

Maxmanios, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to agree with halfracedrift on this one; it just looks bad. The parts you chose can fit really well with some work, and you're doing pretty good with blending the color together, it just doesn't match (the fairlady Z and the Murcielago weren't meant to blend...). I dunno what to say; I know I would have trouble finding parts for this as well; as I think the car is already pretty hot as it...

Originally posted by Maxmanios

you did. its one of the ugliest things I have EVER seen. its well done, I give you tat, atough the front bumper is a little off perspective, but omg... its UGLY. just... UGLY.

Cano

dont know what in hell to do to this thing. I'll get some idea.

@halfracedrift: I think, I'd have to cry if someone would mount a hoodscoop on such a car. *lol* Other than that the c/f hood has something I like about it. Maybe a bit darker than that and it'd be better.

@.star.: Now that's a 300ZX I'd like to have. to tell the truth, I've done almost the same until now (different set of rims, though). Hopefully we will not get the same car afterwards. *lol*

Back