PSC: Weekly PSC Week 75

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 88 comments

-Fred-

This is a custom title
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Somewhere.
To stay in the sports car theme we've been in lately, the newest and most handsome Aston Martin yet, the DB9.

We'll most likely go back to things that are a bit more, erm, pedestrian starting next week. Doesn't mean they'll be boring, though. :lol:

db9_01.jpg

Glacius you mean? He's still around. He's more involved in his chops though (airbrushing with insane quality; it's kinda scary). Something is motivating me to work this car. I know it's already nice, but something is gnawing me, so I gotta try and make something nicer out of it. I'll try chopping it for the remainder of the night, and if I have a working design, I'll submit it when it's done.

also, drifter GTX, you need to fix the links in your signature (rather, make them links)...

Well this is turning out to be a relatively easy week's chop. I have this preview to show for my work; so far it's coming along exactly as I had planned.
Changes:
Profile Lowered
Rear wheels widened
Headlights pulled away from grill

Edit: see next post of mine for picture...

Originally posted by Jpec07
You may want to edit the reflection to match your coloring of the car...

Yeah, well, that's what I'm still working on. I had it today, but then the power went out, so I started all over again.

Originally posted by DrifterGTX
Nice Chop. But does anyone know what ever happend to Glacious with that green avatar....... :confused:

HEy mate im still here :D i just dont have time for comps for the moment i have some chops for magazines now :) but maye i will try this car this week ..i dont have as much stuff to do this week so i may enter ..great chop from u mate i like the bg and Jepec07 i really cant wait to see what u gonna come up with this week :D cya guys

O thats kewl...Fer mags....im still planning what to major in in college, eventhough im just getting out of 8th Grade. What major can get you into doing magazine ads and such?....sounds kewl.....thats what i want to do for a living in the future :D

BTW: Message me on MSn if you have time...Drifterzzz knows my MSN name.....i thinki have yours. i fogot...

Interesting concept, drifterzzz, I was also thinking of doing a convertible, but now that I look at it I don't think the convertible will look good on my lowered profile. Keep up the work. ;)👍

Well, not many changes besides the ones I've already mentioned. I added the McLaren rims and adjusted the color back to its original form (my mom has a minivan that color, so I know that's what it's supposed to look like; don't worry, it will be changed).
Q C & S welcome (questions, comments, and suggestions)

edit: See Later Posts for Chop

Your front rim doesn't look like it's there, and the back one isn't wide enough to fit the whole tire/wheelwell.

yeah, flat rims have been plaguing me this time around. The back rim I will admit is a little too squished, but I'll fix that this afternoon. PR, can you elaborate on what you mean when you say that the front rim doesn't look like it's there, because I'm having trouble determining what you mean. Thanks for the comments...

I think what PR means when he says the front rim doesn't look like it's there... I think he means that the rim isn't realistic..

From what I can see, the rim seems to be 'hovering' (don't ask me why, it just does... ) and the brake caliper looks like it's a direct head on shot, but the wheel is supposed to be turned in.. maybe that's why.. just my input.

edit: And there's no visible disc for the brake! :lol:

Back