PSC: Weekly PSC Week 80

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 87 comments

-Fred-

This is a custom title
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Somewhere.
If this doesn't work, I don't know what will.

2004-Pontiac-GT0-Blue-Bridge-1280x960.jpg

ooohhhh that thing is hideous compared to the australian and original version, called the MONARO. it goes hard.
id know cause my car has the same motor lol. GEN III POWER!!!!!!!!!
it will own any of u rice burner punks out there lol! :mischievous:

I think I'm going to give the chopping a miss this week. I was going to say that last week and look what happened, but this week I really am...probably! ;)

Looks good, but needs more work. There needs to be shading on the wheels under the wheel arches, front and back. Add more changes. It does look nice though.

its too low, it wouldnt even roll. and maybe I'd make the front air intakes a little more subtle, but it is interesting

Cano

and that black monaro up there is AAAAAAAWES0ME. what year is that thing? :drool:

Cano
its too low, it wouldnt even roll. and maybe I'd make the front air intakes a little more subtle, but it is interesting

Cano

and that black monaro up there is AAAAAAAWES0ME. what year is that thing? :drool:

yer i agree with cano, too low. u want some body roll so u can flick the back out and get it sideways :dopey:

and yer its pretty awsome aye. that particular one is a 1972 model like this:
sun_side.JPG

my dad used to own one exactly like this one:
hq-gts-monaro-4dr.jpg

all the monaro spec ones came with a 350 in em as standard. dads one had a bit over 300hp at the treds, wich isnt too shabby.

:drool: that red thing is effing... wow!!! Would you happen to have some BIG pics of those? Im a Fan now! the styling is way, way cool! the continuous shape of all the "front"glass (windows and windshield) is freakin cool. I want one (lol, yeah, sure...)

is anyone actually going to DO the contest? or are we going to talk about the ol' musclecar forever? lol

lol ive always been a fan :) , they r so awsome. the full name of the car is a Holden HQ Monaro. :dopey:
so u could try typing HQ Monaro into google images or something.
yes im doin the contest, or trying anyway. ill get there though.

You wouldn't mind using actual english from now on, would you? It'd make things much easier to read. :)

Well, I thought I wouldn't be in this week, but here's my chop anyway. It's based on a '69 Pontiac GTO 'The Judge', built using parts completely from the original picture, apart from the front wheel and tyres. A lot of brushing went into it too.

The chop is a little nod to Cano, who has opened my eyes to the US muscle car and hotrod culture, hence the license plate. Hope you guys like it ;)

Sorry about the file size, 56kers!

the_judge_II.jpg

Back