Psonefreak's Gallery -- updated March 18, 2006 -- Mercury Cougar added! :D

Well I finally made a gallery. it's only 8 pictures so far.

The Legacy of Power
1998 Subaru Legacy B4 RSK

Mods:
Semi-Racing Exhaust
Front Tires S3
Rear Tires S2
Stage 2 Turbo
Racing Intercooler
Racing Suspention
VCD Controller
Wing

With Original Wing

"Better" Wing

No Wing

I'll update more later. I'd like feedback and sugestions on this. I've been doing it at random for myself but I just did it as still pictures in the photohall​
thing. Never on tracks or anything. :nervous: So critique welcome :sly:👍

very nice start to ur gallery mate. u have some really nice angles and the drift shots are very nice. the pics arent too dark, which is good (ironic comming from a guy who has a dark style). the only thing wrong, if thats what u want to call it, is the black bar on the bottom of ur images. u can have image shack take that off by checking the box near the upload button. keep it up man ur doin very well. 👍

Nice start man. The pics are pretty good. Try edting your pics now. Come stop by my gallery if you have the time and check out my gallery, you might get some ideas.

oh yea, very nice choice of car for your start. Subies are the s@#$.

@ FaLLeNAn9eL - Yeah I've always had to lighten them up in PSP. I dunno why it always comes out so dark from the game :nervous:. And I didn't know you could tell imageshack not to put the bar there. thanks for the tip on that. 👍

@ Krame - I looked at your gallery, and the editing is cool. I'll have to mess around with it sometime. I already thought about doing some of the "two cars in one shot" thing that is stickied in the subforum. :sly:

@ TURBO (@).... - yeah, I actually agree. I put it on there for downforce for help in the boxer thing but it didn't help as much as I thought :indiff:. I just never took it off. I'm about to do some shots with a different better looking wing :dopey: and then no wing :scared: just for fun haha.

1967 Mercury Cougar XR-7

Mods:

Just oil change and rims. :dopey:

First four pics are on Laguna Seca and the last three are on Las Vegas Drag Strip :sly:

Back