PSP Wallpapers (56k warning!)

• Thread starter G.T
  • 238 comments

G.T

United Kingdom
U.K
Paganisterr
Ak Paganister
OK, guys, I've made some wallpapers for you to use. I hope you like. :)

ferrarienzo0xg.jpg
fordgt39lz.jpg
lamborghinigallardo8hg.jpg

marcostso29du.jpg
noblegto32gl.jpg
paganizonda22xo.jpg

paganizondac12s7du.jpg
paganizondaf12102422gf.jpg
porschecarreragt1eb.jpg

vanquish23in.jpg
psp17up.jpg

Edit:
psp23ch.jpg
psp34uo.jpg
psp48qm.jpg

psp56dq.jpg
psp65iu.jpg
psp78mc.jpg

psp80vi.jpg

Edit 2:
psp97lu.jpg
psp103no.jpg
psp118nl.jpg

psp123om.jpg
psp134vg.jpg
psp144fb.jpg

psp153io.jpg
psp165qv.jpg
psp17.gif

psp17.jpg
psp18.jpg
psp19.jpg

I'll update if I do anymore, and please feel free to post your own. I hope you don't mind me not using thumbnails. ;)

If you don't know how to put these onto the PSP, follow THESE these instructions.

Make the picture 480x272 pixels, the size of the PSP screen. All the pics above are that size.

joseph dobson
how do you make them that size though?????
Using photoshop. Resizing the pic. I think "cut" is the wrong term PT. ;)

And no, 300x170 isn't the PSP's screensize, but if the pics work for you that's fine. :)

nitro_2005
just off subject, i have a 1:18 AutoArt model of that!
cool :) i've been thinking if buying that one as well!

anyway. cause i'm a AE86 fan i quickly made this wallpaper:

EDIT:

nitro_2005
just off subject, i have a 1:18 AutoArt model of that!

Hiya! :D :embarrassed: :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

Off topic also, where did you get it from? :odd:

Back on topic!

So thats the size you must use to get pictures and computer wallpapers to fit exactly on the PSP screens! :embarrassed: 👍 Now I will go around and play with some pictures! :embarrassed:

McLaren'sAngel

Off topic also, where did you get it from? :odd:

Back on topic!

So thats the size you must use to get pictures and computer wallpapers to fit exactly on the PSP screens! :embarrassed: 👍 Now I will go around and play with some pictures! :embarrassed:
Hmm... Yeah where do you get it from? :D

If you upload a 1280x1024 pic to your PSP, the PSP is risizing the pic. Hit triangle and center the car or what ever.. Then set as background. Fits perfectly 👍

Neocrox
Hmm... Yeah where do you get it from? :D

If you upload a 1280x1024 pic to your PSP, the PSP is risizing the pic. Hit triangle and center the car or what ever.. Then set as background. Fits perfectly 👍

I don't have any 1280x1024 size wallpapers or pictures, but the 1024x768 sizes won't fill up my PSP screen for some reason. :odd: only the top and bottom fills up but not the right and left sides.

I am using a picture of Tifas smiling face from Advent Children right now and it somehow filled up the whole screen. Possibly because the picture is either about the same size or a little bigger. :embarrassed:

McLaren'sAngel

I don't have any 1280x1024 size wallpapers or pictures, but the 1024x768 sizes won't fill up my PSP screen for some reason. :odd: only the top and bottom fills up but not the right and left sides.

I am using a picture of Tifas smiling face from Advent Children right now and it somehow filled up the whole screen. Possibly because the picture is either about the same size or a little bigger. :embarrassed:
It will, only if you do it good.. Ok listen up:

Hit triangle, go to 'View Mode'.. The picture goes widescreen.. Now it's completely filled up. You can also go 'Up' and 'Down'.

Cya.. 👍

Edit:
I've resized some cool pics, 67.., and I'll upload them today.. Now I don't have time..

McLaren'sAngel

The problem being - the picture isnt too small to fill the screen its just not of the correct proportion! So even if you do select the PSP to fit to whole screen - the picture will be distorted!

Try to re-size the pictures to 480x272 and they will fit perfect!

I downloaded G.T's little collection there on my friends PSP yesterday and they fit perfect!

Barry

Ok, here is my little collection.. Made them myself this morning :sly:

The first 25.. Next post to the 50.. ;)

Back