PSX Vs. Emulator

• Thread starter VIRacer
  • 11 comments

Which one is better ? The real PSX Console or a PSX Emulator ?

• Sony Playstation

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Sony Playstation 2

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Playstation Emulator (ePSXe, bleem!, PSXEmuPro...)

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
Hi.

What do you think is best. Is it the real Playstation console or a Playstation emulator. A PSX emulator is great when managing memory cards and you can configure the Video mode to your best.
The real PSX console is good too. I'm not saying that it isn't. Only that i'm too cheap to buy one. But hey i support Gran Turismo by buying the original game CD. I just like playing it on the computer.

Pojam.

i used to have PlayStation but i sold it for a 100 bucks.now i play my psx games using emulator...waiting for PS2 (well, not enough money yet... :) )

To all emulator users, can you post your saved games (memory card) in here. I would love to check them out.

Pojam

p/s: i will post my memory card here if anyone want to. my progress is 12.05% and i got 600,00. I got plenty of cars and all the license.

emulator is something like...aligator !....naahhh just kidding !..hehe...emulator is a program that will emulate ur psx cd games...so that u can play ur psx cd games using ur computer...sorry if there's any wrong information...i post what i know...any advance explanation ? :)

Emulators was supposed to emulate any console games on your computers. Just check one out. Just search ePSXe/bleem in google and you would find what you want. Although installing it would be a problem.

Pojam.

Does anyone know where I can find a downloadable emulator? I think bleem is hardware that you plug into one of your computer ports, but there should be software ones...if anyone knows of a DL emulator that works, and one that I can use with game saves uploaded using a dex drive, please tell!

Back