• Thread starter Nuschel01
  • 63 comments

Nuschel01

Enjoy Car Life
Premium
Germany
Fürstentum Lippe
GTP_Nuschel
The PureGT A-Z Cup is back for it‘s fifth season which will cover the letters H-K in the following few months...

The Cup starts into it's 5th Season now and has also been run for a long time in the GT6 days over at the PureGT forums. You can find links to previous seasons as well as all results and heaps of photos here.
We will try to give the points system an overhaul so you're not as punished as before in case of missing a Sunday and to generally make the run for the championship a little closer.

Round 00 - January 19th - Best of A-G
Round 01 - January 26th - Honda Beat & Honda S660
Round 02 - February 2nd - Honda Jazz & Honda S800
Round 03 - February 9th - Honda Civic TypeR EK9 & Honda Integra TypeR DC2
Round 04 - Feburary 16th - Honda S2000
Round 05 - February 23th - Honda Civic TypeR FK2 & Honda 2&4
Round 06 - March 1st - Honda NSX TypeR
Round 07 - March 8th - Honda NSX
Round 08 - March 15th - Honda NSX Gr.4
Round 09 - March 22nd - Honda NSX Gr.3
Round 10 - March 29th - Honda NSX Gr.B & Honda VGT
Round 11 - April 5th - Honda Epson NSX
Round 12 - April 12th - Honda Raybrig NSX
Round 13 - April 19th - Hyundai Genesis & Hyundai Genesis Gr.B
Round 14 - April 26th - Hyundai Genesis Gr.4 & Hyundai Genesis Gr.3
Round 15 - May 3rd- Hyundai VGT & Infiniti VGT
Round 16 - May 10th - Jaguar F-Type & Jaguar F-Type Gr.4
Round 17 - May 17th - Jaguar E-Type
Round 18 - May 24th - Jaguar F-Type Gr.3
Round 19 - May 31st - Jaguar XJR9
Round 20 - June 7th - Jaguar VGT
Round 21 - June 14th - KTM X-Bow
Following Sundays - Cars from A-K added via Updates​
All drivers will be using the same car with stock power and weight settings. Cars for the 5th season will be Hondas, Hyundais, Infinitis, KTMs and any fitting not yet known DLC cars. At the end of the season we will also use every car from A-K that wasn‘t raced before.​

Rules and Regulations
1. No Registration is needed, if you’re in the mood for some friendly racing and like the day’s car just show up and have a great time.
2. Minimum Drivers rating of E/B is required.​
1. No real restrictions apart from the obvious ones that you shouldn’t promote anything that’s not appropriate.
2. A livery trophy will be awarded via Lobby Chat voting after each round.​
1. We try to provide a clean racing environment. Drivers are allowed to race each other aggressively, but fairly. Incidents will be reviewed after the races and penalties may be applied.
1.1. Please report any incidents to @DR HASH or @Nuschel01 so they won‘t be overlook when the replays get checked.
2. All drivers must be aware of their surroundings. Patience during overtakes must be exercised.
2.1. Extra caution should be taken during Lap 1 of each race when all cars are together. Poor driving standards that result in accidents on Lap 1 may be subject to penalties.
3. Drivers being lapped by faster cars should move off the racing line when it is safe to do so.
5. Drivers are required to keep their cars within track limits and in case of running off to safely rejoin the track.
5.1. Penalties will be given accordingly should drivers abuse track limits too much
6. Drivers competing will be allowed to leave the race early with penalties but their race will count as a DNF and give 0 points.
7. Drivers fighting for a position are asked to keep it clean and fair. Moving under braking, excessive weaving across the track count as dirty moves and will result in warnings. Penalties will be applied for repeated violations.​
1. Incidents that occur during the races may result in applicable time penalties post race.
1.1. Amount of time given to drivers as a penalty will be discussed by the Hosts post race and could range from 5 seconds to a DSQ.
1.2. Verbal threats to fellow drivers, racist, sexist or genderphobic comments - Total exclusion from the series. This will not be appealed.
2. Drivers may receive a warning for driving standards if incidents are not deemed to be worthy of a penalty.
2.1. Drivers that receive 3 warnings throughout the season will be excluded from racing with us.​
1. Each Sunday will cover one or two cars getting raced on two different tracks and a finale on the Nordschleife.
2. For days featuring one car all five races will be held in a set order:
Track 1 - Race 1, Track 1 - Race 2, Track 2 - Race 1, Track 2 - Race 2,
Nordschleife 2 laps
3. For days featuring two cars the races will be held as following:
Car 1 - Track 1, Car 1 - Track 2, Car 2 - Track 1, Car 2 - Track 2,
Nordschleife 2 laps
3.1. The car for the Nordschleife race will be chosen by a voting in the Lobby Chat
4. Low powered cars will be raced on the regular Nordschleife, high powered cars will be raced on the N24 layout which includes the GP track.​
1. Race lobby will be opened around 30-45 minutes before the start of the first race for everyone to set a qualifying lap.
2. Races will be done from a standing start with no formation lap.
2.1 False Start Check will also be active for the standing starts.
3. Races will be set up to have a duration of around 15 minutes.
4. We aim to have a gap of around 10 minutes between the races.
5. The grid for Race 2, 3, 4 and 5 will be in reverse order of the previous race.​
1. Points will be issued as following:
Depending on how many players attend the race, points will be issued. For example if 10 players start, the winner will get 10 points, the second placed driver 9, the third 8 and so on.
DNF - 0 pts
DSQ - 0 pts

2. A results sheet will be posted on the day after the races showing which driver scored what amount of points.
3. A leaderboard will be set up and kept up to date in the second post of the thread.​
1. ABS permitted
1.1. For some slow and old cars we will try if it's possible to race them without ABS
2. TCS prohibited
3. Driving Line and Cones permitted
4. All other assists are prohibited
5. All Aids resetting and turning the car switched off
6. Ghosting is turned off
6.1. Flag rules are also turned off to avoid ghosting completely​
1. Public Lobby
2. Mechanical Damage - Light
3. Slipstream - Real
4. Boost - Off
5. Tuning - Prohibited
6. Start Type - Grid Start with False Start Check
7. Race Finish Delay - enough time for everyone to finish his race
8. Tire Wear - x7 (may be changed if car shreds tires badly)
8.1. Fuel Depletion - x1
9. Grip Reduction - Real
10. Initial Fuel - 100 Litres​
1. After the Nordschleife race players are asked to stay in the lobby and vote for a Driver of the Day and the best livery.
2. These will be chosen via entering the Username of who you thought should get the award into the Lobby Chat.
3. The host will send according messages in the Chat regarding what voting is running currently.
4. A leaderboard will be shown in the second post of the thread.​

Last edited:
Leaderboard
After Event #22

upload_2020-10-1_16-28-40.png

1. GTP_Nuschel - 5​
  2. YvesJan - 4​
  3. Schosse12 - 3​
  4. Buuk-68ri - 2​
  5. NRT_ngrosso - 1
    TX3_BottleSparks -1
    Hydrotype-R - 1
    Overwhelm_17 - 1
    MBSZD - 1
    EsaKoivisto - 1
    Jusmo888 - 1
    TheDoricEngineer - 1​

1. GTP_Nuschel - 8​
  2. MBSZD - 7​
  3. Suti1955 - 2​
  4. NRT_ngrosso - 1
    DR_HASH - 1
    m_verstappen_33 - 1
    Halbstark093 -1
    Overwhelm_17 - 1
    Buuk-68ri - 1
    gatordaryl - 1
    EsaKoivisto - 1
    OnlyOne07 - 1​

Last edited:
Wrote something down about this a few weeks ago. Saw it was Sunday afternoons but no dates set. Is this just a new thread for a different season?

Wrote something down about this a few weeks ago. Saw it was Sunday afternoons but no dates set. Is this just a new thread for a different season?
We will start Season 5 next Sunday, I have updated the second post of the thread just recently ;)

Reminder for today, ca. 7.5h until the lobby opens.

Lobby-ID: 0475-4128-2617-7727-5972

:gtpflag:

Last edited:
Yesterday evening turned out to be a fun racing event for all of us and we had some new players as well as returning A-Z veterans. Since there were no points issued or anything it was just some friendly racing without being too serious, which is also the goal for this series in general.
Unfortunately nobody saved the replay of the Pantera race, so there are no photos of that :( Also I didn't got any good photos of the Nordschleife race, but there will be plenty of opportunities for that in the next few months :lol:

Photos:
Race 1:
DeTomaso Pantera - Comfort Soft - Sardegna Road B - 9 laps

Race 2:
Ferrari F40 - Sports Medium - Nürburgring GP Track - 6 laps

Race 3:
Audi Sport Quattro S1 Gr. B - Sports Soft - Red Bull Ring Short - 13 laps

Race 4:
Ford Mustang Gr.3 - Sports Soft - Alsace Village - 6 laps

Race 5:
Fittipaldi EF7 VGT - Sports Soft - Brands Hatch GP - 12 laps

Race 6:
Player's favourite car of Race 1-5 - Nürburgring Nordschleife - 2 laps
→ Ford Mustang Gr.3

Final adjustments are now made for the Season Opener, once everything is set up I'll let you guys know and hope to see a few on Sunday! :gtpflag:

Last edited:
I don’t see the room
That's weird. Unfortunately I wasn't there for the event but it all went well nonetheless hosted by Hash.

For the First Event of Season 5 we had quite a low number of player showing up but racing was close, fair and exciting so we look forward to the next event and hope to have a grid filled with more drivers.
The Lobby chat agreed on giving Buuk-68ri the Driver's trophy and NRT_ngrosso the Livery's trophy.

upload_2020-1-28_16-36-50.png

Photos:

Thanks for watching and see you next Sunday!​

Last edited:
Sorry for that. Just keep an eye out for anything called "PureGT A-Z" or something in the future :cheers: It‘ll be either me or DR_HASH hosting
I filtered using the first track and still nothing came up. Not sure if it was friends only or something.

Sorry for the small delay but I was a bit busy today.
Yesterday‘s racing saw me disconnection three times due to provider issues but other than that we had some pretty fun and close racing. The S800 turned out to be quite the fun little car and everyone was enjoying it. When we switched to the Fit people were suffering from terrible understeer but racing was nonetheless very close. For the Nordschleife race it was decided to use the S800 again and it hat quite a bit of stress to go up all the elevations so you had to keep lots of momentum.

Driver of the day is ngrosso, the livery trophy goes to Hash.

upload_2020-2-3_17-6-34.png

I‘ll take and upload some photos tomorrow and will also update the overall leaderboard and announce next week‘s tracks. So stay tuned :gtpflag:

Photos:

Last edited:
And here are the results for yesterday's event. We had a lot of fun with these two FF rockets and some really close battles for both the leading positions and the backmarkers.

Driver of the Day is @Schosse, the Livery Trophy went to m_verstappen_33.

upload_2020-2-10_12-10-2.png

Photos:

Last edited:
Yesterday had some pretty amazing races for us and we had a pretty good show-up of around 10 drivers per race. Especially the races at Brands Hatch had some clean and fun racing held up for the drivers and race two there saw Overwhelm_17 and me finishing first with the exact same race time :eek: The Nordschleife race was carnage in lap two approaching Aremberg and 5 cars were off the track and lost lots of time :ouch:

Driver of the night is @Sparkz_360, the livery trophy went to Halbstark.

upload_2020-2-17_16-25-43.png

Photos:

Last edited:
This is a race event to forget quickly, one car was awfully understeering, the other one was trying to kill it's driver every second :lol: There were some amazing battles between drivers nonetheless, especially Race 4 saw DR_HASH and Hydrotype-R in a 6 lap battle for the lead with almost every corner driven side by side. The Nordschleife race only had five starters, so double points were awarded.

Driver of the Night is Hydrotype-R, the Livery Trophy went to Suti1955.

upload_2020-2-24_12-37-30.png

Photos:

Next week's car is the old NSX which should provide some better racing :D

Last edited:
Results from yesterday are here, there weren't as many players as I would have expected for this car and the last two races were started with three drivers in the lobby. I hope the next few weeks will see a bigger audience and provide some good racing :)

Driver of the Night is Overwhelm_17, the Livery Trophy was awarded to Overwhelm, Buuk and me.

upload_2020-3-2_11-43-17.png

Photos:

Last edited:
The new NSX turned out to be a terrible car to drive with it's weird swapping between RWD and AWD, it's heavy weight and tire eating manners. There weren't many players online for the races and we had some small incidents that'll have responsible drivers being looked at for the next events.

Driver of the Night was awarded to me, the Livery Trophy went to Suti and me.

upload_2020-3-9_13-42-36.png

Photos:

Spoon Livery by @Cytoria

Last edited:
Lobby up. Currently running at Spa

0475-4140-9268-4741-7412

Last edited:
The races yesterday provided some really awesome action between all participants and for the first time this season we almost consistently had a lobby filled with more than 10 drivers. Especially the Dragon Trail races had some nice action going on and lots of small groups traded places per second. Driving was also mostly clean and in general this weekend is one the drivers will hopefully remeber in a long time. I hope we can continue this trend next week with the NSX GT3 car.

Driver of the Day is @Schosse and the Livery Trophy was awarded to me :cheers:

upload_2020-3-16_15-13-54.png

Photos:

@DR HASH @bloodyboyblue

Last edited:
Since there seem to be some serious issues with PDs servers we agreed on delaying the event by one week and hope everything works again next sunday.

See you all!

We didn't have that big of a show-up yesterday even tho it was a GT3 car. However it was pretty awful to drive and I even had to tone down tire wear after the first race. Drivers usually spent most of their races being alone unfortunately as everyone had some sort of crash sooner or later but when battles occured, they were fair and clean fights.

Driver of the Day is me and the Livery Trophy was also awarded to me by the remaining drivers after the final race :cheers:

upload_2020-3-30_19-53-15.png

Photos:

Last edited:
Back