PureGT A-Z Cup - Season 5 - Finished

• Thread starter Nuschel01
  • 63 comments
Sorry for the delay, I was a bit busy in recent days. Last Sunday's event had a surprisingly big player attendance compared to other events with such odd cars that aren't really anyone's favourite. Especially the VGT car was very odd behaving and no fun to drive.

Driver of the Day award was once again given to me, the Livery Trophy went to MBSZD.

upload_2020-4-9_14-56-27.png

Photos:

Last edited:
The NSX GT500 provided to be a fun but challenging car and with the low playercount racing was pretty clean throughout the evening. With the new FIA-Schedule I hope that we'll see more players again since Sunday's are now free again for all players.

Driver of the Day award was given to me and MBSZD, the Livery Trophy went to MBSZD and me.

upload_2020-4-22_11-59-33.png

Photos:

Last edited:
Here are the results from last Sunday. Unfortunately again there weren't many players attending and we only raced with 4 cars. I really hope we can somehow attract new players but I seriously don't know how :(

Driver of the Day award went to EsaKoivisto, the Livery Trophy to MBSZD.

upload_2020-4-30_17-43-5.png

Photos:

Last edited:
After finally finishing the Honda's it's Hyundai time. Again not a lot of players showed up but racing was still very intense and clean.

Driver of the Day is @Schosse and the Livery Trophy was awarded to MBSZD.

upload_2020-5-12_10-32-29.png

Photos:

Last edited:
The Gr.4 and Gr.3 cars were putting my hopes up to attract some more drivers into racing with us and before starting the first race it looked promising with 8 drivers in the lobby. Unfortunately 4 then left minutes before the start :boggled: The other races saw the usual suspects and the usual clean and fair racing.

Driver of the Day is me, the Livery Trophy went to MBSZD.

upload_2020-5-12_10-39-11.png

Photos:

The VGT cars were - as expected - not very popular and awful to drive. Racing was decent but with 3 or 4 players that's mostly the case :D

Driver of the Day was N1smo, the Livery Trophy went to me.

upload_2020-5-26_15-44-27.png

EDIT: Ooops, there was an error in that picture :D N1smo won the 3rd race

I didn't take any photos and even forgot to take screenshots of the results :ouch:

Last edited:
For the first time in months we had quite a lot of players attending the races and there were some amazing battles for the win of some races :D I really hope some of the players will re-appear and maybe bring their friends, too :D

Driver of the Day was YvesJan, the Livery Trophy went to gatordaryl.

I just saw the results show the wrong tracks. We actually raced Brands Hatch GP and Blue Moon Bay Infield :ouch:

upload_2020-5-26_15-57-24.png

Photos:
soon​

Last edited:
When is your next race? What is the car? I believe you start around 6:30 PM my time which is perfect for me, I cam be there (if you need another driver).

Sorry for the delay, I'm a little busy atm with work and university, but anyways here are last Sunday's results.

We finally got a player amount in the lobby one could happy with and the E-Type proved itself to be quite a good and fun car to race once you knew how to drive it. The Goodwood races had some intense battles going on until the very end and apart from some small bumps racing was very clean. Tokyo however was a little different as drivers struggled with the track and the Jag's horrible brakes. There were a few pile ups but everything sorted itself out and no incidents were reported. In the second race one driver wall-rided the first corner every lap which awarded him the first DSQ of the season. The Nordschleife race also had a battle for the win and 3rd place until the end with a very close finish.
I really hope we continue this trend with more players attending and good racing being shown by everyone.

Driver of the Day is Jusmo, the Livery Trophy was awarded to Esa.

upload_2020-6-5_10-51-44.png

Photos:
soon​

Last event's trend continues and we were able to attract quite a few players to racing. The Jaguar provided good racing with it's driveability and easy controls and there were some close battles in every race, no matter if for the front spots or between backmarkers.

Driver of the Day is - obviously - YvesJan, while the Livery Trophy went to me.

upload_2020-6-9_16-29-17.png

Photos:
soon​

Yesterday again had a decent amount of players showing up in the beginning but it declined from Race 3. After a long time of no penalties this time one had to be given out: Hamskewer receives 5 seconds for punting anoter driver off and continuing without giving the position back and anohter 5 seconds for cutting Radillon multiple times. This drops him from P2 to P3 in that race. Other than that it was another great day of racing with battles all the way through the field.

Driver of the Day is TheDoricEngineer, the Livery Trophy went to MBSZD and his #1 Vaillante.

upload_2020-6-15_19-10-58.png

Photos:
soon​

Last sunday was interesting, the Fiat 500 attracted a few players who then all left, when we changed to the Jaguar.
Racing with the Fiat was fun and again needed good car control and precise driving to not loose momentum. The Jaguar on the other hand was utterly garbage, not fun at all :D

Driver of the Day is Buuk who won every race he attended, the Livery Trophy was given to me.

upload_2020-6-28_14-24-50.png

See you today for the next event!

Results from last week, the KTM was fun but tricky, the Ford was an understeering mess :D

Driver of the Day was YvesJan, the Livery Trophy went to @OnlyOne07

upload_2020-7-5_19-2-11.png

Lobby for today is open: 0475-4352-0446-8948-8964

Back