Puzzeling drifting question???

TunerFocus / GTP_TunerFocus
OK...this is bugging the heck out of me...i have a PS3 & a PS2, & for some reason i have no problem drifting what so ever when i play GT4 on my PS2, but when i go to play it on my PS3 i keep on spinning out.:scared: It seemes like playstation did away with the pressure sensitive controller, i can't play GT4 to 100% of my abilities unless i have a pressure sensitive controller.:ill: i can drift fairly easy on GT HD...but it's way easier for me on GT4 on the PS2...is there any logical explination for this???:boggled:
can someone help me???:confused:

just keep practicing, the pressure sesitivity is a little different. GT HD is really cool imo, wish gt4 had the driftometer.

hi

yeah i would say keep practising....u know wat they say "were there's a will there's a way" and there's a way to drift on GT HD u just haven't found it YET

good luck:tup:

in GTHD, i didnt use the ebrake, its so much better not to, and yeah, so hows it coming? practice with the ps3 controller

in GTHD, i didnt use the ebrake, its so much better not to, and yeah, so hows it coming? practice with the ps3 controller

well...i can manage to get 12,900 points, which usually puts me in the top 5, but it seems as if i just can't grasp the new sensitivity of the PS3 controller.:grumpy:

well...i can manage to get 12,900 points, which usually puts me in the top 5, but it seems as if i just can't grasp the new sensitivity of the PS3 controller.:grumpy:

what part of your thumb do you use, i used to use my under knuckle but when i started drifing i had to use my tip, but i slowly moving back. try a different hold

not exactly, its more like a drift box, it counts angle, speed, and obviously its not a 1million point drift thing, its realistic.

Latest Posts

Back