pzygho_freak's Drift Gallery - Back up and running.

driftgallery4sc.jpg

Welcome to my Drift Gallery!​
Please take a look at the gallery as you see the drift images. I hope you will enjoy the images.
Please don't forget to leave a comment.

Here are the first five pictures:

This image gallery will update every week depending on the time I get. Check back over a few days to see my new images as I will put newer ones every now and then.

Click on a set to view the image updates.
Set 1 // Set 2 // Set 3 // Set 4 // Set 5
Set 6 // Set 7 // Set 8 // Set 9 // Set 10
Muscle Car Update // FC Update // AE86 Photoshop Update // S13 Update // Amuse R1 Update

I do have another picture album. If you would like to check it, please click the banner or click my signature. There are no drift images there.
All GT4 images here will be Photoshopped from now onwards.
All feedback about the entire picture album is left here.
I will update it as much as possible.

Thanks heaps. I'll try and take those tips in when I next take pictures.

Here's a few more from me.

Hope you like them.

Adding more as soon as possible/

You;ve got som eawesome pics man,, but firstly try removing the black bar underneath your pics,, and brighten them up a little:tup: Great start though:D
Stop by at my gallery if you've got some spare time:)

a little dark..but a little brightening will make it more cooler.. very nice start.. im diggin the 2nd NSX shot man.. and its kinda rare to see a TVR drifting.. :D

U know how to drift...your shots are very good. Bright them a little, and they will look much better. Try using Photoshop!! Keep up mate!

could still be a little brighter
you need to lower the shutter speed and the other thing too (cant remember what its called :scared: )
notice how the wheels dont seem to be spinning :)
dont forget some angle also
:sly:

cool pics man

ive just noticed your pics are 1 pixel wider and 1 pixel higher before you get confused usually they are 1280x960 but yours are 1281x961

and again cool pics

Nice start man! The C5R shot looks cool, nice angle! 👍 Keep 'em coming! :dopey:

If you get chance feel free to check my gallery, and leave comments.

Thanks for the comments!
I'll have time to check out those galleries, so expect me to leave a comment.

I know it's one pixel wide. In imageshack I use the optimize without resizing option so it turns out one pixel wide and less kilobytes.

Next set of images. Feedback please.

wow your pics are awsome nice angle on your drifts
may i ask one question "how long have you been drifting for?"
or do you slam the hand brake on at a sertain point ( i dout you do that though )

pretty cool pics man.. cool angles..

OT:

when i drift i ocassionally pull the hand brakes especially when understeer kinda kicks in.. thanks to keiichi tsuchiya for bringing drift bible into my life.. :D

Thanks for the comments!

I haven't been drifting for such a long time, maybe around late November '05. I didn't really know what made me drift.

I'll keep the pictures coming, of course.

Wow...you can actually drift...:drool: I just cant get my car to whip its tail out no matter how much I try, but I can blame my classes for that - havent played GT4 in a while. Yesterday I had some time to take some photos from my old replay which you saw in my gallery...

Anyways, you have good angles for your pics. One thing though, as everyone's been saying, make them brighter. Even though on your TV screen it may look washed-out, once you transfer it to your PC it will ususally be right-on. If it looks right-on on TV screen, it will be over-dark on PC monitors. Try taking several shots with varying degree of brightness and see it for yourself :)

Thanks for the comments.

Right, I know how dark my images are. I have to change the Aperature and Exposure settings.

GT4_Rule, you can try and steer as much as you can to start your drift. Keep trying.

De@tthwi§ho0, I'm sure you can try and drift, I came around and saw a couple of slides.

I'll come back here for the next two days.

Back