Qualifying regional finals

To be honest the biggest problem you’ve got is not being S now. Whether you can get S at the end of the season is unclear although I suspect not.

The problem you’ve really got is not getting in the the top t24 race in particular round 10 that’s worth x2.5 points, it’s not impossible but it will be so difficult to out score someone in that race.

The 2,5 miltiplayer is not an issue, I will have enough points by then. I think in will have +\- 11.000 point without the superstar races and I dont think the 30st driver will have this amount of points.

To be honest the biggest problem you’ve got is not being S now. Whether you can get S at the end of the season is unclear although I suspect not.

The problem you’ve really got is not getting in the the top t24 race in particular round 10 that’s worth x2.5 points, it’s not impossible but it will be so difficult to out score someone in that race.

Honestly, it s just one big pile of **** the S rating. Even a players can have it. Whats the point of having an S rating then? Plus introducing this just during a season where it really counts is just poor management.

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: Good to know because I would have no clue how I should be capable of getting past an ultimately good @maatu or @mthomas_95.

It would be difficult to out score them to be honest, you were in my lobby the other day at DT and it was probably 2k for the win. They are racing for up to 3k points sometimes so even a win the points just aren’t available.

Honestly, it s just one big pile of **** the S rating. Even a players can have it. Whats the point of having an S rating then? Plus introducing this just during a season where it really counts is just poor management.

It really depends on the other drivers from your country if they get in. It’s not great I will admit, especially when you’ve clearly got the pace and doing well to qualify.

It really depends on the other drivers from your country if they get in. It’s not great I will admit, especially when you’ve clearly got the pace and doing well to qualify.

I m from belgium and there is only one other good driver . Well thanks for the info tho, I think I can forget to participate in the regional finals even if I get in the best 30 players..

I m from belgium and there is only one other good driver . Well thanks for the info tho, I think I can forget to participate in the regional finals even if I get in the best 30 players..

Well it’s disappointing that potentially you can’t but there’s still hope I guess. My opinion is that S won’t get awarded for season 3, but I don’t know this and only PD do so hopefully you can.

Although rules are rules, and although I totally get that my inability to compete in the two test seasons means I screwed myself and have only myself to blame, I gotta voice frustration in how I feel right now... I am preparing to be buried by that Top24 points multiplier tomorrow. Oh well. All I can hope for is another server drop like Lago Maggiore Gr4 Manufacturers last week. At the very least this first official season has taught me I no longer need to feel anxiety or fear over entering and competing against the best... and that is a pretty awesome takeaway. I will be well prepared to enter properly in future championships.

Last edited:
Although rules are rules, and although I totally get that my inability to compete in the two test seasons means I screwed myself and have only myself to blame, I gotta voice frustration in how I feel right now... I am preparing to be buried by that Top24 points multiplier tomorrow. Oh well. All I can hope for is another server drop like Lago Maggiore Gr4 Manufacturers last week. At the very least this first official season has taught me I no longer need to feel anxiety or fear over entering and competing against the best... and that is a pretty awesome takeaway. I will be well prepared to enter properly in future championships.

It seems you do not need to have the s raring after all and it is important to be in the top 30 and top 3 of your country so you may still have a chance

Well it’s disappointing that potentially you can’t but there’s still hope I guess. My opinion is that S won’t get awarded for season 3, but I don’t know this and only PD do so hopefully you can.

So yep I’m in the top 30 players and giorgio has the same problem as me. We are both best players of our country so now its up to PD..

Back