Question about drifting in races

• Thread starter STiDrifT
  • 16 comments
Do you guys use the same settings with the cars you drift to race in the races,
or do you use a different car or change them? Just wondering

Well, you can drift with your race setup. or race with your drift setup, but your gonna want your car to behave differently from when your racing than from when your drifitng. You dont want to be sliding like crazy, wearing out tires when racing, like you would when drifting. :) same thing with drag racing and autox :P. its common sense.

It all depends on the driver. As for me i just tune down my drifting car, but not too much to become a grip racer. It just fits my style of racing. I t makes the race much more interesting. Depending who and where your racing too.h

I'll use the same settings if I wanna have fun, and I have an edge, but generally when I'm racing I want things tightened up a bit. I'm generally more of a drift style racer (think of back in GT1 or 2 when you'd pick the auto settings heh) but the way I set up my drift cars when I'm out messing around is way different.

I have an RS300 and an FD3S I don't really race with anymore, just drift, and consequently I don't drift much with the cars I do race with.

RX-7_FC_DrIfteR
It all depends on the driver. As for me i just tune down my drifting car, but not too much to become a grip racer. It just fits my style of racing. I t makes the race much more interesting. Depending who and where your racing too.h

This hapened to me in GT3 yesterday, in the dream car championship in amateur, in one race you had to go racing on the testcourse, normally I would skip this, but I wanted to do it, SOO I had taken TSC and ASM all to '0', caus the you can go faster that way, anyway when I finished there was special stage route 11 coming after that, I WAS SCR:censored:WED(I had tcs and asm still on '0')!!!! But after 2 laps I got use to it, and was even faster than before, while sliding EVERYWHERE:tup::odd::):D

Yeah same here, when i do long ez races like Altezza race amt. i use the LM car to drift. i can still beat them no matter what but drifting its way funner, passes the time. 5 laps takes to long if your just racing. so i was like hey i can drift in this thing. =)
-TD

Latest Posts

Back