Question? If you own a Sony will you buy an xbox?

• Thread starter Ghostrider
  • 19 comments
hell ya i m going to buy no matter what but i just don't like people i hate bill gate and not buy console. i don't think you u r gamer if you still act like childish. why don't you even considerate that the game came out and we play first cuz don't you get bore that all the Japanese play first and we sitting and keep waiting. that's bull**** to me. this is our chance.

you know what the ps2 is ripp off cuz you had to buy the damn ethernet adapter but xbox have it for free.

Xbox $299 and ps2 $299

Hi, I can't see myself buying X-Box at anytime in the near future, they will have a long way to go, before they catch-up on all the various games available on Playstation.

i reql gamer doesn't stick with one system they try them all out. i dont know if I will buy it or what will have to check it out first

Although I still have my reg. playstation, I don't like playing games on that too much. Who cares if you have to buy an ethernet adapter to play? if you really want to play with that many people, GET A GOOD COMPUTER!:mad:

i will stick with playstation 2 simply because of money ..i do not have the money to go out and buy every new console that comes out .. i am 14 and have to work hard for my money and £300 dont come in a months pay never mind a weeks for most ppl! of corse if i had the money i would buy every console that came out plus a new computer evertime a new model came out but hell i aint made of money!

Back