Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,803 comments
timthumb.php

1950-chevrolet-deluxe-05.jpg

Last edited:
Oh, And the side mirrors are off the W204 as well,
Staying on topic, A 1950 GMC Pickup, With Mini Cooper's head lights, Doesn't look bad, But everything around it does.

lrmp_1006_41_o+1950_chevy_bomb_truck+opened_up.jpg

And an SSR bed (?)

lrmp_1006_43_o%2B1950_chevy_bomb_truck%2Brear.jpg

Mini cooper headlights - good so far. But until I saw that SSR rear, I cried. Ewww.

There's good lowriders and there crappy ones. This one is very crappy. And ont he talk of mini's....
mini-cooper-s-3.jpg

There's a true riced one. :(

And now, i looked at a used car site without looking to buy a car yet again...
f959e49beb92e3df60b735f2c250f2ac.jpg

I'm actually at a loss for words, i mean, i wanna describe how bad, gawdy, and horrid this Alfa 33 is, but there just aren't enough words...

I'm actually at a loss for words, i mean, i wanna describe how bad, gawdy, and horrid this Alfa 33 is, but there just aren't enough words...
I see this picture, couldn't think of anything, wanted to recognize the model, then after some time could get my eyes off it and managed to steer my eyes at your text and confirmed my question(s).

Only words i can think of start with "W", What, Why, Who?
I'm mostly open minded at some modifications, but this...:odd:..:ouch:.
Reminds my at the "need for speed underground"(2003-2004) bodykits. I just can't understand it.

At least make the fiberglass look presentable. They got so far too, even if it still looks like crap, whether or not it's done right. :irked:

Last edited:

Not merely used--rode hard and put away, er, uh...fuzzy. :P

Back