Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,798 comments
Enough with the donks, please. I seen so many of them, it's like nightmares that don't wanna leave me.

But speaking of nightmare..I got this.
0909st_03_z+2008_freak_show_8th_annual_custom_truck_show+custom_dodge_dakota.jpg

I got NO IDEA what s this pickup, but looks bad, and a freaking 300C front attached to it. Ew.

Also, thought I'd find proper silverado's? Nope.
71586_Front_3-4_Web.jpg

EDIT:...For God sakes, WHY I HAVE TO JIX MYSELF?
dub-delusion-custom-painted-dodge-charger.jpg

I had to show it...Uuuuugh. Green 2005 mustang with that tone is already questionable, mixed with donk style and DUB wheels? You're certainly in hell.
That Silverado is mean, bro

the wing that doesnt fit the size of the car, gawdy plastic looking wheels with no sidewall, way out of place and very ugly hood scoop... all it needs is some crazy vinyl and some light up purge valves and it would be VERY Underground 2...

and @ Texrex ...
those don't even look wide enough to be 335s lol I think they may be lying to us...

DSCN0221.JPG

Sorry for the crappy picture. Not sure why it came out blue. I was trying to take it discretely. Owned by some kid that goes to my school. It used to not even have a front bumper.

Last edited:
Steering wheel being in the middle? Unless it's a pop-off one...
Bumper being held on by button rivet things?

And the dimensions from front to rear look off...

Steering wheel being in the middle? Unless it's a pop-off one...
Bumper being held on by button rivet things?

And the dimensions from front to rear look off...
It's detachable, and likely just in his hand.
Those rivets actually are for easy access for removal of the bumper, they come in handy, and they aren't aesthetically displeasing.

Rears looks like they could possibly be spares for track days, as you can see that he has front rims. The rear's appear to be 180sx mesh's.

@buickgnx88 the bottom picture is a lowrider, that's pretty much what they look like underneath, especially with the chain bridge. The top picture looks pretty sketch though.

@buickgnx88 the bottom picture is a lowrider, that's pretty much what they look like underneath, especially with the chain bridge. The top picture looks pretty sketch though.
I thought so at first as well, but I don't think I've seen low riders with rims that big before.

Was trying to find a good modified Challenger.
white-dodge-challenger-widebody-savini-forged-wheels-sv37-c-concave-white-red-1.jpg

Found a crappy one. If at least the stripres were red, maybe I'd drive i...and hide it later. But doesn't help the fact these wheels look like made of plastic!

so like, bro... those came off that one VW from one of those stupid stance meetups on the east coast
IMG_2728.JPG

Back