Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,806 comments
Its a bit of a questionable modification to a VW Scirocco.

We ended up drifting that thing all day until the front tyres were worn down completely :D

Let's see who can guess, which questionable modification this VW had in order to get it that sideways :D

We ended up drifting that thing all day until the front tyres were worn down completely :D

Let's see who can guess, which questionable modification this VW had in order to get it that sideways :D

skid_02.jpg

What was it! Like uhm those plastic covers that goes on the tire. or whatever it is?

Ferrari themselves did a much more questionnable job on the "updated" 512M as far as I'm concerned.

Ticks the "hot right now" boxes with its RWB/RocketBunny-style bolt-on flares and O-ring tires mounted to wheels with a low enough offset that you could bathe a baby in their dish. -3 wheel sizing and fenders that are worked smoothly into the surrounding bodywork--not to mention monochromatic paint and no wing--are all I'd need. ("All;" that's basically everything.)

Is it bad that I love the Star Power Lamborghini? Infact, I'm making a video with that music.

Jesus Christ on a pogo stick.

I like him better on crutches ;)

That's an odd way of calling it cool ;) 👍

How is that questionable? That is badass, someone took a questionable car and improved it massively. To me, its got shades of old school GT1 (before it really turned into a prototypical pervasion).

Latest Posts

Back