Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,798 comments
Seen this Buick Terraza driving around with Mercedes emblems. My friend managed to get a picture of it.
13267711_10209974290373231_4320384497419695663_n.jpg

Maybe he wanted to make his car look like in NFSU1? After all that car is in fact in that game, that's the worst part.

Plus, the very first time I finished the game, I used it and surprisingly was good...

The Neon in U1 was one of the best cars in the game, Handled better than most, and the top speed was ridiculous. Even moreso than the S2000, thought it was a real shame when it skipped out on U2.

I just realized you can get those taillights in Underground. I now remember it looking exactly like the ones on the real Neon.

What's wrong with it? :confused:

Looks very good to me.
I really dislike the colour scheme on the i8 (could have used red and silver and it'd be fine), the wheels are garbage and if you're going to make an Iron Man tribute car then surely you should use an Audi.

For all we know, those wire hubcaps might actually be the original covers that that Mustang came with. Although they do look doofy surrounded by radials.

Stripes, wire wheels, turn down exhaust, and radial tires aren't my favorite modifications to put on a '66 Mustang.

Last edited:
Back