Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,814 comments
14568049_1326649444046693_2411595044413034081_n.jpg
w

Was viewing a gallery of the 2016 World Time Attack Challenge and came across this. Thinking it was a Show N Shine entrant.

world-time-attack-challenge-2016-151.jpg

mitsubishi-lancer-evolution-vii-fq-300-c687316012016111954_1.jpg

mitsubishi-lancer-evolution-vii-fq-300-c687316012016111954_2.jpg

this just hangs on the line of ricer and art IMO

his face is meme worthy

I don't like the debadged look, it's nearly as tacky as adding extra badges! If it's got the goods under the bonnet then I think it's quite cool. If it's a stock Evo it's a bit silly and if it's just a bodykitted Lancer it's a full Ricer.

I don't like the debadged look, it's nearly as tacky as adding extra badges! If it's got the goods under the bonnet then I think it's quite cool. If it's a stock Evo it's a bit silly and if it's just a bodykitted Lancer it's a full Ricer.
It's some kind of FQ model. so it's not a beater

The work on the car looks. I see new GT in the design but the taillights look more Ferrari then GT, a single round on each side would have looked better. And the silver bits makes it looks odd, it would have been better racing stripes .

Edit:
The sketches of it looks better
GTT_Front_04-10-16-2.jpg

GTT_Front_04-10-16.jpg

GTT_Front_04-10-16-3.jpg

Last edited:
I think i like it...
but that silver addition to the nose destroys the front end for me... maybe if it was CF (like in the sketch) or just painted body color it may be better but to me the shape is wrong...
and for F's sake put mustang tail lights back in it...

other than that the only thing I have to say is questionable is the fact that the door scoop (especially when veiwed from the angle of the top picture) REALLY makes it almost look like someones stuffed a mustang nose on a Caymen...
and I just noticed that when I saw it small in the window where ildd quoted it

Front of that Mustang is gorgeous. The rear looks like a kitted Hyundai Coupé with some Halfords special brakelights.

Though of they paint the silver bits body colour or black it's a stunner.

You what..? You cannot be serious. That looks hideous and even I do think the new Ford GT looks decent, but not the best generation either.

Up next we hav- Oh, dear, God.
yChHtc0.jpg

tPfgznx.jpg

No you ****ing didn't. No, please God no.
Tn5rYRf1.jpg

x8lyjvCg.jpg

Back