Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,805 comments
Most these cars are riced to the max, doesn't all this cost money!? Why not buy something thats good to start RX7, Skyline and then spend your money doing the ENGINE but DONT touch the outside! U UNDERSTAND U DUMBASS RICERS!?

[image removed]
Everyone remembers their first time...aaah.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, remember when everyone got tired of playing and they just tried to tilt the board towards there side and hold the mouth open so the balls just rolled in. (Sorry for those perverted few who may find that funny.)

Originally posted by ultrabeat
[image removed]
Everyone remembers their first time...aaah.:)

YEAHHH HUNGRY HUNGRY HIPPOS!!!👍

i think my first time playing was in Chuck E Cheeses..yeah they had it there too:lol:

Originally posted by 69Dodge_Charger
Yeah, remember when everyone got tired of playing and they just tried to tilt the board towards there side and hold the mouth open so the balls just rolled in. (Sorry for those perverted few who may find that funny.)

yup i remember......i used to cheat ALOT after geting my A** whooped for like 9 games in a row:lol:

nah, that aint photoshopped, the changes on the light over the graphics are perfect. wich takes me to say... OMFG no!!!

poor honda.

Cano

hey, not every overly ugly thing is photoshoped. I'd give credit to the person even if it was photoshoped. Because to me it looks too complicated to do in photoshop, it's too "perfect" to be done.

As a user of photoshop for years i'd say that task wouldn't be an easy one. So for the sake of complaining, i'd say it's real. Some people really do want to do this kind of stuff to cars. I'd say instead of shooting them, just take their credit cards/cash away from them.

Actually the first two neons were cool and the intrepid body kit was interesting. The Del Sol could have been nice. Here's what it should be... with mid-engine power.

[image removed]

damn upload... Any one know an alt. to uploadit.org?

here's the link...

Del Sol

Nick
zombie.gif

Originally posted by skylineGTR_guy
wow that site is full of terrifying creations....look:

[image removed] :(

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's pretty obvious why there is a whale in the boot of the v6 'stang, weight over the drive wheels gives "m@d TyT3 Tr@cT1oN 4 Pa$$1Ng the GT's ezy Y0!"

Anyway, beat this. Apparently it used to be a Mitsi.....

Attachments

• reallysad.jpg
    reallysad.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 658
Back