Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,798 comments
how could you do that to a VOLVO!!!!!! what has the world come to!!!!!!!!!:banghead:

Crime never takes a rest. Don't you learn anything from popular American primetime cartoons?:irked:

Originally posted by Mike Rotch
Note the height adjustable spoiler...
attachment.php

Nice spy shot of the new Type-R. :D :lol: J/K
Somebody needs to hit that thing with a bat. Or maybe, someone could see how much it would take to blow the head completely off the block.

No, it's not. I saw it in a swedish motor tv program about 5 years ago. The golf-rear is soo crappy put together with the saab. the angles doesn't match at all and the pic is blurry, so I understand if you think of it as a photoshop but it isn't.

Originally posted by Mike Rotch
Note the height adjustable spoiler...
Is that an Ironing board I see?

Here's my contribution, was local to me belonging to a guy in the USAF. What you can see in this pic are the neons he had and the fact that it was an automatic:lol:

robride.gif

Originally posted by GTJugend
Weird.

lezee. one for a "bang!" flaggie, one for throwing oil, one for the sewer, one for his steam engine, one for the rat he has living there, one for a torpedo tube... and like that it goes, but none of that one is for the exhaust, the exhaust is a stock pipe that goes out on the side. I wouldnt be surprised.

Cano

that one is nice.

Originally posted by mr_pushrod
what%20in%20the.jpg

Ah, I think this one can be excused. It looks like the interior from a VW Golf running two turbo VR6 engines, good for a 12 second quarter. Still looks nasty though.....
Actually it did just over 9 second passes. I'm not sure if it had two turbo VR6 engines, or just one twin turbo VR6, but it's a fast car. I have a clip of it somewhere on my HD. ;)

Back