Sage

Staff Emeritus
United States
United States
GTP_Sage
To those of you who have played GTC, is this car in the game:
vortal_pic_32392_jpg.jpg

If so, how does it handle? :D

Okay - just another underpowered front driver.

The pod race is a bonus item you pick up once you have all the licenses - and it's a fairly weird affair, I can tell you...

Originally posted by kyle
Yeah, but I haven't played it yet and prolly won't.
Well you won't want to be completing it 100% then.
As you won't be doing the POD race. It's round the start finish & pit area of the night/wet track from GT3 (I forget the name it's one of the 'special stages')
They have done well incorporating all the 'quirks' of this Toyota(?) concept car, It does all the light's changing on the front and it also makes odd noses.

What's the caper with the wagging tail and all those electonic noises? If you had one in real life you'd be reaching under the dash and ripping out wires in pretty short order...

Go lil Toyota Pod! - I have yet to experience this new game.......I gotta wait tell September till my brother buys it!

Originally posted by Mediaman
They have done well incorporating all the 'quirks' of this Toyota(?) concept car, It does all the light's changing on the front and it also makes odd noses.
That was going to be my third question. :D

Thanks guys!

Originally posted by alexy2k

:confused: The :toyota: Pod isn't trying to be a Supercar..
It's a Concept City Car :car: and a fun little contribution to the Game :floppy: I reckon?

Yeah - fair comment. I did have a stupid grin on my face while running that event. It's good for a laugh.

:lol: 6 Player i-link would be a laugh a minute in those things :D

Speaking of which has anyone ever managed to set up 6 consoles in i-link?
I bet it would take a lot of organising 6TV's, 6 Plugs, 6 PS2's, I-Link Cables, 6 Scarts, 6 GT Racers, 6 Contollers/Wheels :spin:...phew that must be abit mad setting up :mad: but well worth it..

:lol: 6 Player i-link would be a laugh a minute in those things :D

Speaking of which has anyone ever managed to set up 6 consoles in i-link?
I bet it would take a lot of organising 6TV's, 6 Plugs, 6 PS2's, I-Link Cables, 6 Scarts, 6 GT Racers, 6 Contollers/Wheels :spin:...phew that must be abit mad setting up :mad: but well worth it..

Ive done that as said in my thread on the GT3 forum (I link ) battles

Its pretty cool but a hassle to set up all those fekin wires and a room big enough to put everything in

Yea i read your thread about it Pedrodaman, bet you had some great racing though? :chkflag::car::gcar:

How many Races did you win? :D

Aye it sure was great fun racing my mates

I think in total i won around 75% of the total races we ran :D

Not to be cocky or anything but im the best GT driver out of my home crew i had to let them win some races :lol:

:lol: I get that too at :home: Pedrodaman, when my sister was little (around GT2 Time) I used to let her use the :suzuki: Escudo and I'd use a :mini: Cooper just so she could win :chkflag: and wouldn't cry :(

:lol: And then other times I've come to a stop :stopsign; on the last corner and gone, 'Well done you beat me'....

Mates tend to be more competitive than Family I find?

Pedrodaman are you going to the NEC Birmingham Motorshow? Should be good :computer:: www.motorshow.co.uk

My fav tactic is to get ahead then start driving really badly going off the track hitting walls or just spinning out ..,I never race to my full potential when racing my mates because i have sussed out their driving style :lol:

I find this works well because if i do whip their ass all the time they would stop racing aganst me :lol:

The only mate that ever gave me a challenge now lives in canada so we cant link up
But this site could change all that just need him to sign up then we can race again :D

I've not made any concrete plans to go down to the motorshow this year but it's a definate possibility a couple of mates sound up for it so it all depends if they can get the time off to come ;)

ages ago when I first got the Japanese version of gt ( on pirate ) my brother almost marginly beat me on the high speed ring this was my first time of course I remember thinking........ where the hell are the :ferrari: s

Back