Quick question about DFP

• Thread starter FooAtari
  • 2 comments
When using the buttons on the wheel to switch steering modes and FFB strength, does this only work for games that dont allow adjustment in the options, if you know what I mean.

Fir example when playing RBR on the PS2 which is stunning with the DFP and I press select+r3+left paddle or whatever it is I dont notice any difference. But it has full settings in the options anyway so its not a problem, I am just curious about how this works.

You shouldn't have to switch steering modes anyway.. the wheel will adjust to whatever the game uses. If the game supports 900, it'll use 900. If the game only supports 180, it'll use 180. It's largely automatic.

Jedi2016
You shouldn't have to switch steering modes anyway.. the wheel will adjust to whatever the game uses. If the game supports 900, it'll use 900. If the game only supports 180, it'll use 180. It's largely automatic.

I know, I just wondered if the settings overrided the game settings or made any different to the forces in game. Im mainly talking about the force feedback settings in particular.

If I have a game set to 75% force in game, does changing the settings on the wheel make any difference?

I.E. If I have the wheel set to 100% and the game to 75% then change the wheel to 60% will the ffb strength be 60% of the game setting of 75%? Does that make any sense?

Latest Posts

Back