R-Class cars

• Thread starter mustangddg
  • 5 comments
mustangddg
What RS races are they available to win in?

1 - If you want to use them in Free Race (Arcade Mode, using the GT vocabulary), you have two options:
a) Complete the Driving Revolution stages (license tests), and you'll unlock them all;
b) race against them and finish in front of them, without any black flags (FR default settings);

2 .If you want to use them in Enthusia Life (GT/Career mode), first you must win a R-Class car, something you can do in some of the one-make races. If you choose that car to be your car, you can than unlock some others that you race against (in EL there are no "mixed grids", so if you are using a R-class car, the field will always be "R-Class only".

PS - You should check the FAQ thread, I think most of what you want to know is there.

Sorry to bump this but i'm gonna make use of the thread title.
How would I unlock the Mazda 787B in FR mode It seems like a very rare car. or i'm using the wrong R-Class cars :/

Getting the 787B is annoyingly hard. every time I go to overtake, it cuts in and puts on the brake and makes me get a black flag :(
And why if someone hits you from behind you get a black flag!
And on a different note, How would I find the Vanquish in FR mode?
edit---
nvm about the vanquish.I won the M1 then raced on the speed ring and won the SLR and won the Vanquish :D

Back