[RACE][B-Spec] 2015-S1 Captain Morgan GTR2 World Endurance Championship

• Thread starter raven214
  • 303 comments

Would it be acceptable to do race writeups rather than videos?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Statement from NCTX Motorsport's everything guy, BKGlover:

As many of you know, we are a competitive bunch here. I myself tend to get overly competitive, then proceed to bury myself in shame on a regular basis. That said, we are also willing to extend a hand to those we can help in ways we can. Admittedly, it isn't much, but it's there. Swift Autosport is an organization that has asked for our assistance on a few occasions, and now is another instance. In favor of directness, I am directly submitting Swift Autosport's two GT-class entries for team manager @swiftsmith and teammate @Gerarghini. Both of these may change in the future, but as of now this is how they will look on track. So without further ado...

The SA Coca-Cola #38 of Gerarghini:
GTC-WEC 360 gerarghini's SA 38.png

And the SA Bandit Chippers #50 of swiftsmith:
GTC-WEC 360 swift's SA 50.png

Attachments

• GTC-WEC 360 gerarghini's SA 38.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 13
  • GTC-WEC 360 swift's SA 50.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 12
Statement from NCTX Motorsport's everything guy, BKGlover:

As many of you know, we are a competitive bunch here. I myself tend to get overly competitive, then proceed to bury myself in shame on a regular basis. That said, we are also willing to extend a hand to those we can help in ways we can. Admittedly, it isn't much, but it's there. Swift Autosport is an organization that has asked for our assistance on a few occasions, and now is another instance. In favor of directness, I am directly submitting Swift Autosport's two GT-class entries for team manager @swiftsmith and teammate @Gerarghini. Both of these may change in the future, but as of now this is how they will look on track. So without further ado...

The SA Coca-Cola #38 of Gerarghini:
View attachment 352462

And the SA Bandit Chippers #50 of swiftsmith:
View attachment 352464
Are you guys using these templates in this championship too? I thought that these templates were only for RACE GT Cup...

Are you guys using these templates in this championship too? I thought that these templates were only for RACE GT Cup...
Templates aren't relegated to any one series, just the game. Obviously a GTR2 template won't work with NR2003, but as long as the same technical bits are being used, the templates should be a non-issue...

Of course it helps when raven states that he's using the same ones rally is using too.

Smurf AutoSport Press Release:
Hello, I am Mohammad Ahmed.
You may know me as Smurfybug and yes I am Smurfybug, but I'm here to discuss Smurf AutoSport. Recently I have joined yet another R.A.C.E Championship and this time along with the Parent Team Swift AutoSport we shall go on.The reason we have Smurf AutoSport is one simple reason. GLOBALIZATION Now you may be asking what is Globalization? Well I call it spreading the community into other sectors, see here I couldn't go into Swift AutoSport in this Championship because of the lack of garage space for our cars. So now that I have Smurf AutoSport, we have another Garage for our team and we can have ONE more person in! That's all I have for now but this is going to be some Championship!
Copyright 2015- Smurf AutoSport, Swift AutoSport.

Quick update: Get those schemes in! I'm finishing up some work for another series, then I will be focused on this one. I would love to have all the schemes in by Monday, May 4 if possible. We may employ rally's method of "punishment schemes" if need be... :mad: :lol:

But my scheme is almost done....

What another series are you planning to do?

Quick update: Get those schemes in! I'm finishing up some work for another series, then I will be focused on this one. I would love to have all the schemes in by Monday, May 4 if possible. We may employ rally's method of "punishment schemes" if need be... :mad: :lol:

Well, since I'm using the same livery used on my RACE GT Series car, here's that one. However, I haven't taken away the number plates that morten uses, so if anyone wants to help me remove those and replace them with the TKU style numbers, be my guest. 👍

Attachments

• Banter.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 8

Freddy FaZebear, BlazeItBonnie, Springdank and the rest are ready for some hardcore debauchery if you don't finish your cars. I would not want to find out what they're planning :mischievous:

Why do you want to use the Rally's method "punishment schemes"?

After hearing the recent news about the scheme deadline (and realizing he didn't announce his sponsor yet), I am here to say that for the 2015 Captain Morgan World Endurance Championship, my sponsor is none other than the legendary (in my opinion) fast food restaurant: Popeyes Chicken & Biscuits. Now I needs your help. If you have any knowledge in making schemes please contact me as I need assistance.

Istill need someone to do mine.

So which cars do we paint? Like I'm confused af
I have a Porsche Gt painted if that helps

Attachments

• mlp_996GT3RS_BODY2.png
    mlp_996GT3RS_BODY2.png
    64.8 KB · Views: 8
But my scheme is almost done....

What another series are you planning to do?

Your car is looking good. Put the number on the hood and you're good to go I'd say. 👍

I'm not planning anything else - I'm not that crazy lol! I just want to finish up the team cars for nas' series.

Why do you want to use the Rally's method "punishment schemes"?

It's all in fun. Also, it gives some added incentive for those that don't want butt paste, diapers, or other unpleasantries sponsoring their car. ;)

There's nothing wrong with asking for help either. I'll help where I can once I finish up my other cars.

Your car is looking good. Put the number on the hood and you're good to go I'd say. 👍

I'm not planning anything else - I'm not that crazy lol! I just want to finish up the team cars for nas' series.

It's all in fun. Also, it gives some added incentive for those that don't want butt paste, diapers, or other unpleasantries sponsoring their car. ;)

There's nothing wrong with asking for help either. I'll help where I can once I finish up my other cars.
Psssttt....
So which cars do we paint? Like I'm confused af
I have a Porsche Gt painted if that helps

Psssttt....

Do you mean who's on the "punish list"? No one yet, I just wanted to bring it up because I got a kick out of it in rally's series, and for the previously mentioned added incentive. :cheers:

We'll see how the list shakes out in a week. :D

Do you mean who's on the "punish list"? No one yet, I just wanted to bring it up because I got a kick out of it in rally's series, and for the previously mentioned added incentive. :cheers:

We'll see how the list shakes out in a week. :D
The other question, which cars do we paint? Because in that Form you made us pick 4 in order....

I'm now confused. Did you tag everyone running or just those without working liveries? Because I could have sworn I submitted mine, swifts and gerarghinis.

Back