RACE Crayola Fantasy Series- Talladega Posted

• Thread starter Jahgee
  • 942 comments
image.jpg

What part of numerical ranges did you not understand?

Done it in a zippy. Just two short, written answers (you don't even actually need to write for the second one), that can't be too hard to do even if you are busy.

And DC's attempt just proves that Google can really be a S-rank jerk when it wants to. No smart-alec answers for you! :lol:

Done after some extensive research into precisely how many races there should be in this series. Google didn't even understand so I was on my own for much of the time!...

Alrighty, all the answers are in, and I'm proud to announce that including the Indy 500, the season will be 28 races long. I'm going to let you guys in on a little secret now, I voted for 4 as I wanted the season to be as short as possible, and averaged out the number put in by everyone was 27.34615385

:lol: whoops, put the wrong form for the spinoff series on the front page post, anyone who signed up using that if you could resign up using the new form, that would be great

@Jahgee1124 hey there, sorry I haven't been around. I am swamped with life (in a good way) so I will have to excuse myself from this series. Hope you weren't holding anything back for me. :embarrassed: :nervous:

Its a temp, if he was fully banned then the dumb description of why he got banned would be up by now
Usually, but not always. I don't think Jahgee would really do anything permaban-worthy as long as he still had his head on straight. Facepalm? Yes. But he usually knows where the line is.

Usually, but not always. I don't think Jahgee would really do anything permaban-worthy as long as he still had his head on straight. Facepalm? Yes. But he usually knows where the line is.
We share some stupidity with each other :P I got banned July I think? Now he got banned lol But my ban was funny I hope his is also :lol:

Back