Jahgee

(Banned)
United States
New York
Jahgee1124
full

Season 2 is ready for public registration
What is this?
This is the second season of my NR2003 series. The first season, RACE Sharpie Fantasy Series, was the first NR2003 series on GTPlanet to give competitors the ability to directly affect their drivers performance. 26 drivers competed over 12 rounds, with the championship being decided by only 11 points. This season will be more balanced, as the ratings all have minimums and maximums within 40 points (Whereas last season, a rating could be 0 to 100)
How do I sign up?
Fill out this Google Form. You are forced to be logged into a Google account. This allows you to go back and edit your registration form should you need to. After you fill it out, tag me in this thread so that you are sure I see it.
Schedule
The schedule is a work in progress, I can say that it is 27 races long and each race, aside from 4 being 125 miles. The 4 races that aren't 125 miles are the Indianapolis 500, the Sharpie 500 at Bristol, the Fasturd Enduro 500 & the Bermuda Triangle 500
The Indianapolis 500
full

The Indianapolis 500 will be split into 5 parts, each part being 100 miles. Each 100 mile segment earns the same amount of points as a normal race. If a driver does not finish a segment (Including being a lap or more behind the leader), they do not earn points for that segment.
PAINT SCHEME RULES
  • 4 races will allow, and encourage, custom paint schemes: Fasturd Enduro, Papyrus, Hula Hoop & Bermuda Triangle
  • At these 4 races, anyone in a custom paint scheme will receive priority starting over those that don't. In other words, the front of the field at the start of the race will be entirely custom paint schemes
  • If you also provide a custom pit crew, that will earn you a bonus 5 points per each race with one.
  • Paint schemes must look as though they came from the late 90's early 2000's
  • No sponsors that came into existence after 2002
  • No repeating sponsors unless they are on the same team as you
  • I will not be helping anyone else with paint schemes, as was my policy last season.
  • You have until April 16th to submit paint schemes.
  • I will make a media folder on GTPlanet where you can submit your own or other user's PNGs March 1st.

Last edited:
The Competitors

1. Jahgee1124 #24 Jacob Gregory
  2. Niku Driver HC #76 Nico Costa
  3. Michelin #99 Matheus Michelin
  4. Tired iron #53 J.C. Richards
  5. Harsk100 #7 Pedro Harsk
  6. Swiftsmith #50 Tim Kourting
  7. Sakura #3 Sakura Ishibashi
  8. RACECAR #18 Buetch Mayland
  9. nascarfan1400 #80 Megurine Luka
  10. DCybertron #13 Aric Bledsoh
  11. tbwhhs #2 Michael Rogers
  12. BKGlover #179 B.K. Glover
  13. Grandea GTR #278 Shin Kazuma
  14. ScuderiaLucas #17 Lucas Larese
  15. Smurfybug #1 Mohammad Ahmed
  16. GTRacer22 #22 Jacob Descoteau
  17. rcb929 #12 Brian Blauman
  18. Ph1sher #39 Yolanda Squatpump
  19. Pezzarinho17 #23 Perry Brown
  20. AudiMan2011 #43 Gary Slater
  21. Gerarghini #38 Gizmo Fiesta
  22. optiongamers #135 Simon Bell
  23. Suzumiya #4 Rikka Takanashi
  24. The Stig Farmer #34 Stig Farmer
  25. G_Parrilla #26 Tito Fort
  26. RedDragon #67 Jamie Neild
  27. Akmuq #15 Luke Connelly
  28. Dan #96 Robert Trebor
  29. Mike458 #45 Mikael Moench
  30. Whitetail #9 Michael White
  31. SVX #5 Mako Sato
  32. CSMDuty11 #156 Ivan Rossiyan
  33. tankuroded #100 Go Seiba
  34. FrzGT #178 Toriel Hooves
  35. SonicCharmeleon #44 Ronald Kitchen

Last edited:
Schedule
Bold is an Endurance race, each 100 miles/laps is worth the same as a race, Underline means you have the ability to make your own livery with era appropriate designs and sponsors.
  1. Mexico City
  2. Texas World
  3. Texas
  4. Colorado
  5. Phoenix
  6. Auto Club
  7. Irwindale
  8. Fasturd Enduro 500
  9. Papyrus
  10. Indianapolis 500
  11. Hula Hoop
  12. Calder Thunderdome
  13. Monza
  14. Hockenheim
  15. Spa
  16. Brands Hatch
  17. Bermuda Triangle 500
  18. Daytona
  19. Talladega
  20. Atlanta
  21. Darlington
  22. Rockingham
  23. North Wilkesboro
  24. Sharpie 500 - Bristol
  25. Martinsville
  26. Watkins Glen
  27. Lime Rock

Last edited:
By the way, a first person perspective race at a confirmed track for next season is being recorded now

@Ph1sher you need to put in a 6 digit hex code, not the name of the color. Also, you need to put all 6 manufacturers in order from the one you want most to the one you want least

I won't be best pleased if #17 is to this series what Mercedes engines is to Formula 1! CLEARLY the number has more of a role than you are letting on and we all know it!!! :lol:

I won't be best pleased if #17 is to this series what Mercedes engines is to Formula 1! CLEARLY the number has more of a role than you are letting on and we all know it!!! :lol:
To be fair, @CodDemon101 tried to register with 5 last year, but @samurai8juice had already taken that :lol: and he stuck with 17 this season, also it was 24 that was the Mercedes of this series if you could call it that :lol:

Ech, I'll have a crack at it. It's an NR2003 B-Spec series anyway.

Signed the form.

If it gets to the point where there is no one signing up for a while and the number of competitors isn't divisible by 6, then there will be NPC backmarkers (Lowest possible stats in everything), so should you end up on a team (Manufacturers are teams) that has one, it would be in your best interest to recruit someone to take their place, which would be legal. Otherwise, new signups after teams are drafted enter a waiting list until 6 are on there as to allow teams to remain balanced

Back