RACE Crayola Fantasy Series- Talladega Posted

• Thread starter Jahgee
  • 942 comments
Stratos-Chevy, not again! And not the new one, too!
Oh, and eeer...
...See?! I told you white Dodges are menaces!
I didn't do it.
Also, did the Failvette Mark 1.09.4 2 (Or rather, #96) go from last to all the way to 6th? If that's the case, then i am very cross with it.

Hockenheimring has had a lot of field separation, also happy to announce that the Indy 500 will be one continuous video when it is released.

Stratos-Chevy, not again! And not the new one, too!
Oh, and eeer...
...See?! I told you white Dodges are menaces!
I didn't do it.
Also, did the Failvette Mark 1.09.4 2 (Or rather, #96) go from last to all the way to 6th? If that's the case, then i am very cross with it.

I don't have the full replay on my pc anymore, so I'm not 100% certain, but I think the #96 was around 22nd when all those cars got caught 1 lap down.

I think that its kind of funny that when I finally win one of these races it happens at a track named after Taylor Swift. Especially after you consider the fact that I happen to live just a few miles from where she lived when she became a big star.

Testing out some future tracks, at Martinsville, the top 3 forget to pit with the rest of the lead lap during the caution and as a result get sent to the back, nothing I can do because Martinsville is so small :lol:

Also, I feel like we're almost into the part of the season that will produce the best racing, once we make it back to North America, I think the best racing of the season will happen

Last edited:
Some bad news about Spa, I was running it last night and I got to lap 22/29 before my power went out, it was shaping up to be a great race too. I had a 14 second lead over @Niku Driver HC who was by far the best car on the grid, however my car was lacking in speed but my driver had made up for it in pit strategy. The way it was shaping up, there most likely would have been a last lap battle between us for the win. Oh well, will rerun it soon

Of course power goes out when I have a shot at winning... At the very least your totally biased victory has been postponed as well, if I ain't gettin' it neither are you. :P :lol:

Indy 500 will be dropped either at noon tomorrow or whenever I wake up, whichever occurs later

Which theoretically means you could wake at 9:00PM tomarrow :lol:

Which would be slightly funny at first, but then would leave some wondering if this is a cry for help.

Which theoretically means you could wake at 9:00PM tomarrow :lol:

Which would be slightly funny at first, but then would leave some wondering if this is a cry for help.
I'm past that stage already this summer, at this point I'm usually up by 11:30 AM :lol:

upload_2016-7-28_0-23-13.png

Those 3 tabs are me making the post for the race, me changing the thread title, and me making the video public adding it to your subscription boxes. All is ready for whenever I get up tomorrow or noon :lol:

@tbwhhs said Taylor Swift Superdome was the best race of the season, I however, think that the 500 is the best race of the season so far (Keeping in mind that all the way up to Spa has been recorded and sent to @tbwhhs). If you've seen my posts, I do not like current NASCAR races at Indy, however as you will see in the video, my style of Indy racing is different than anything seen in GTPlanet B-Spec that has run there. The races average speed, using the video as the length, comes out to 202.0655 MPH. Also, non endurance races from this point on will not be full length videos, I have given @tbwhhs the artistic liberty to cut out laps if he feels there is nothing worth showing.

"Eww, single car racing, what is this" - @nascarfan1400 sarcastically defending VRR IndyCar's single file 500, well as you all will soon see this series also has an Indy 500, and the answer to his question is "not this series"

Well that does sound like something I'd say.

View attachment 571076
Those 3 tabs are me making the post for the race, me changing the thread title, and me making the video public adding it to your subscription boxes. All is ready for whenever I get up tomorrow or noon :lol:

@tbwhhs said Taylor Swift Superdome was the best race of the season, I however, think that the 500 is the best race of the season so far (Keeping in mind that all the way up to Spa has been recorded and sent to @tbwhhs). If you've seen my posts, I do not like current NASCAR races at Indy, however as you will see in the video, my style of Indy racing is different than anything seen in GTPlanet B-Spec that has run there. The races average speed, using the video as the length, comes out to 202.0655 MPH. Also, non endurance races from this point on will not be full length videos, I have given @tbwhhs the artistic liberty to cut out laps if he feels there is nothing worth showing.

I think the reasons why I would say the Taylor Swift race was the best are obvious. But the Indy race was also very exciting.

Man, the sun is bright around these parts. ...And with all the livery races, i kinda forgot we were all supposed to drive Crayola-liveried vehicles. Go me.
Part 1: Ah-hah! I got right next to first place! I see greatne- *crash*
Part 2: So the yellow Chevies both got eliminated, especially with Jahgee's getting jammed into a barrier, think the Chevy team needs to buy a backup yellow Chevy or two.
Part 3: Alright, now to try and get ahead a- *crash* Oh not AGAAA- ...Oh man, i should have brought along a camera! These flips from that car are incredibl- Ah crud my car's front. (Of course, the other flips were even more incredible)
Part 4: Always a good day when both the purple Chevies are trying to work together. ...Just not when pretty much every other Chevy is non-existant. Ignore the always. Repair bills are on Dan's budget.
Finale: Now, i normally wouldn't be all that excited about finishing in sixth, especially while right behind that orange Pontiac, but considering the state of more than half the cars by the end of this...
...Brought down slightly by the photo-finish being between a cyan Dodge...
...and a cyan Dodge. whoop-te-doo!

Man, the sun is bright around these parts. ...And with all the livery races, i kinda forgot we were all supposed to drive Crayola-liveried vehicles. Go me.
Part 1: Ah-hah! I got right next to first place! I see greatne- *crash*
Part 2: So the yellow Chevies both got eliminated, especially with Jahgee's getting jammed into a barrier, think the Chevy team needs to buy a backup yellow Chevy or two.
Part 3: Alright, now to try and get ahead a- *crash* Oh not AGAAA- ...Oh man, i should have brought along a camera! These flips from that car are incredibl- Ah crud my car's front. (Of course, the other flips were even more incredible)
Part 4: Always a good day when both the purple Chevies are trying to work together. ...Just not when pretty much every other Chevy is non-existant. Ignore the always. Repair bills are on Dan's budget.
Finale: Now, i normally wouldn't be all that excited about finishing in sixth, especially while right behind that orange Pontiac, but considering the state of more than half the cars by the end of this...
...Brought down slightly by the photo-finish being between a cyan Dodge...
...and a cyan Dodge. whoop-te-doo!
Well next race you're back to the Corvette, and then after that the next endurance race is a sendoff for the user made cars

Slight problem with Brands Hatch, the drivers just ignore the pace car and go as soon as the 5 minute timer to start your engines is up. So, no cautions for sure and the race will be 1 lap shorter since they do an extra lap :lol:. Extra bonus, it's a standing start race

Last edited:
I normally don't follow the RACE Crayola Fantasy Series much, but I do love how colorful and pretty the cars are. Look at all the pretty colors! :) This is some cool stuff.

I normally don't follow the RACE Crayola Fantasy Series much, but I do love how colorful and pretty the cars are. Look at all the pretty colors! :) This is some cool stuff.
With a name like Crayola, you have to have a lot of colors, and thanks

Turns out cars at Brands Hatch have an unnatural attraction to the end of the pit wall, this eliminating over half the field before halfway through the race. However, besides that the racing has been great. I can either switch the track to something else, or keep this race. I'll give it a week for people to chime in. Not going to tag people, that way only those really following will respond.

I'd say keep it in, would be intresting with the racers ignoring without the pace car. And we can just say that the "unnatural attraction" was someone attempting to sabotage the race.

I'd say keep it in, would be intresting with the racers ignoring the pace car. And we can just say that the "unnatural attraction" was someone attempting to sabotage the race.
Well for the Pace car I just moved it's spawn to in the pit road near it's pit box, so you don't see it unless the camera pans over the pit road

And if the track was replaced, it would likely mean that our European vacation would get shortened by a round. :lol:

Back